***Wisconsin Game Discussion***

The DBacks not looking back is is reminiscent of the Phil Elmassian years. I hope this DBacks coach can do better than that guy. So far, not so sure.

Bullcrap.

People have been bitching about that since Darlington was the DB coach.

It isn't easy to run full speed and turn your head backwards. Been there, done that.

Did I complain about Darlington? No. Did I say it was easy? No. I do not know anything about your resume. What I do know is that dbacks are not doing very well. If you disagree with that you are not watching the same games I am and have complete neglected to see the passing yardage of the opposing teams. I think you should re-read my statement, and vent about something I did say.

I'm not trying to be combative, but as I read your post Damon said the same thing I just did, almost ver batim.

Seriously, go run down your street full speed and look up/back. Anyone can see how "easy" it is.

Manchurian Coaching Candidate?

:laughpound:laughpound:laughpound I award you 5,000 extra bonus points for making me laugh

Mike Riley...can we trust him?! Do you trust him?! What do we really know about this fellow called Mike Riley?! Is this even the real Mike Riley?! How would we know if he is or isn't the real one?! Didn't Riley leave the country for several years? Wasn't Winnipeg behind the Iron Curtain at the time he was supposedly there?! Or was Riley even there at all?!...OR IS HE EVEN HERE AT ALL?!

But, again, this NU team is and has been EXTREMELY competitive. The final scores have been heartbreaking, though.

And what would you say about Mich St being competitive with Purdue and now Rutgers? I'd say they're overrated to be letting inferior teams play that competitively.

We've played a poor schedule to this point. Regardless of whether those single plays that resulted in our losses went our way or not, we're still the same team. Perceptions would change, but we are what we are. Wins are a result of things you can control. You can't control whether you win or not, but you can control if you catch a hail mary or kick a field goal. Teams we've played have done those things, but that doesn't change who they are, either.

The DBacks not looking back is is reminiscent of the Phil Elmassian years. I hope this DBacks coach can do better than that guy. So far, not so sure.

Bullcrap.

People have been bitching about that since Darlington was the DB coach.

It isn't easy to run full speed and turn your head backwards. Been there, done that.

Did I complain about Darlington? No. Did I say it was easy? No. I do not know anything about your resume. What I do know is that dbacks are not doing very well. If you disagree with that you are not watching the same games I am and have complete neglected to see the passing yardage of the opposing teams. I think you should re-read my statement, and vent about something I did say.
I'm not trying to be combative, but as I read your post Damon said the same thing I just did, almost ver batim.

Seriously, go run down your street full speed and look up/back. Anyone can see how "easy" it is.

Once again, I never said it was easy. I assure you, I understand that it is a difficult position. All I said is that the dbacks problem/s are reminiscent of Phil Elmassian's dbacks. I am not sure how you are getting me saying it is "easy"? If I say (hypothetically) that the current offensive line troubles reminded me of the troubles we had with Cotton (just an example, I do not really think this), I would be in no way saying their job was easy. I just see similarities.