The 2015 movement has begun already

Nebhawk

South Carolina open, USC open, and Maryland open.

USC is clearly the headliner of this group. Early rumors are that they are going to target Briles and Sumlin. Would any of you see those names being possible?

Its just starting, but its about to get interesting. Now places like Texas are thinking about what to do. It will be fun to follow as the season ends come near. Rumor is that if Stoops loses 3 or 4 games this season he is out.

I think the interesting thing will be what other jobs open because of these current openings.

People might be underselling MD...If that Under Armor alum wants to he could make that a place to be to a certain extent.

I do wonder if Bo gets a few looks...hard looks. Not at the top level gigs but at the ones that open as a result.

If Bo Pelini ends up in Maryland...

Hopefully they take Frank Reich, the offensive coordinator from the Chargers. Terrible play caller and not liked in San Diego but the Maryland faithful love him so it'd be a win-win.

USC should go after Tom Herman. They can't go after another former Carroll assistant can they? If the Rams fire Jeff Fisher, he'd be a decent option as well. As for South Carolina, I mean you can't deny the Dantonio connection. It's not a bad gig there, and with Harbaugh and Meyer in his division he may want to get out while on top.

I suggest many on Huskerboard plant the seeds of Bo for Coach Anywhere ! If he gets hired there, perhaps it will save DONU a couple million in pay checks. No doubt we are paying his salary to be in Youngstown but that is home for him. I don't see him ever leaving so long as they dont fire him sooner. His temper will eventually get him fired of course but it will be a while, assuming he can win some games. Now, not sure whether he will be a winner. His name will soon diminish from "ex Husker HC to Youngstown AHowel". then again, maybe with so little pressure he will do better.

I suggest many on Huskerboard plant the seeds of Bo for Coach Anywhere ! If he gets hired there, perhaps it will save DONU a couple million in pay checks. No doubt we are paying his salary to be in Youngstown but that is home for him. I don't see him ever leaving so long as they dont fire him sooner. His temper will eventually get him fired of course but it will be a while, assuming he can win some games. Now, not sure whether he will be a winner. His name will soon diminish from "ex Husker HC to Youngstown AHowel". then again, maybe with so little pressure he will do better.

He might accept a job at some university with a salary of $1 until the NU contract expires.

The USC job opening up is a little troubling news for Nebraska. We're in a better position with some of these California recruits without the momentum and energy of a new coach -- especially one who they'll probably make a point of making sure represents their program well (as Riley does) instead of poorly (as Sarkisian did).