"Joe" from Know It All Football

With time on our side, and the win basically gift wrapped and HANDED to us, we dropped the proverbial ball, again……typical.
With three runs plays dialed up that even my nine year old could predict, Wisconsin stuffs the ball back down the Huskers’ throats and forces another punt. I hate to sound like a broken record, but are-you-kidding?!

Ha ha! Last week when Langsdorf tried to be creative with a QB bootleg which went awry Husker fans almost strung him up at the nearest cottonwood. This week he calls three established running plays and Husker fans are again eyeing that cottonwood. :lol:

• Fire 7

With time on our side, and the win basically gift wrapped and HANDED to us, we dropped the proverbial ball, again……typical.

With three runs plays dialed up that even my nine year old could predict, Wisconsin stuffs the ball back down the Huskers’ throats and forces another punt. I hate to sound like a broken record, but are-you-kidding?!

Ha ha! Last week when Langsdorf tried to be creative with a QB bootleg which went awry Husker fans almost strung him up at the nearest cottonwood. This week he calls three established running plays and Husker fans are again eyeing that cottonwood. :lol:

While I was happy to see the 3 runs, it's not like they didn't see them coming a mile away. They have 3 timeouts and we wanna kill the clock. This season so far probably showed them that when the pressure is on us at the end of the game, we hold on for dear life but can't hold on long enough.

A couple runs to the outside would have been light years more likely to advance the ball in that situation.

• Fire 3

And this week there are still those that don't know/understand why each scenario was wrong!

• Fire 2

And this week there are still those that don't know/understand why each scenario was wrong!

I thought the QB bootleg call against Illinois was a good call. It just didn't play out the way it should have. Our guys made a couple of mental errors on that play.

• Fire 1

I thought the QB bootleg call against Illinois was a good call. It just didn't play out the way it should have. Our guys made a couple of mental errors on that play.

A couple he says. Thats how being nice actually works folks.

• Fire 1

we should dissect that 2 and 7 call where imani cross didnt follow his lead blocker then got ankle tackled by the guy running onto the field late. wonder what happens if he gains 3 or 4 yards and makes 3rd down much more manageable. then again langsdorf probably shouldnt have called an ankle tackle play for cross.

• Fire 1

Langsdorf couldn't make the secondary stop the pass. The defense has given up a lead in 3 out of 4 games and the final score in all four losses. There are a lot of reasons for that, not one. If you think you're frustrated, imagine how they feel. Relax and cut everyone some slack. They're not losing on purpose.

• Fire 1

It's so freaking stupid it makes me want to literally smack the dumb f'ers that do this. These coaches have no chance of pleasing these people, not a chance. It's not anything to do with what happens on the field. They've got their mind made up already, they probably already had their minds made up in December when their beloved BoBo got canned and they pledged allegiance that they would hate whoever replaced him, as a display of respect and jock-riding love for their beloved nostril flaring jackass.

• Fire 3

Well, I don't think it's so much the fact one week an incompletion cost us and the next 3 runs cost us. I think it's more the fact that when the game is on the line, we come out flat almost every time.

We should be able to expect these seasoned coaches to have some plays up their sleeve to ice the game when we have the lead and less than a minute to play. I don't think that's asking too much of an experienced staff.

• Fire 1

I would think someone named Nuance would be able to see the subtle differences between the two situations.

Somebody put it best last week: They ran the right plays in the wrong weeks!

Besides that, it's pretty sad that the coaches let fan reactions to a certain play-call affect future play calls. Really? They wouldn't consider a pass at the end of the Wiscy game because fans were too upset with the pass against the Illini???

• Fire 2