Video: Nebraska celebrates leaving the field after Minnesota

Saunders

http://nebraska.scout.com/story/1600451-video-huskers-walk-off-in-minnesota

Good stuff here. Not too often you see other fanbases doing this, especially with a rough start.

This. Not some trolls on Twitter who tweet "you suck" at players after a loss. This. Not some upset people on Huskerboard after a loss. This, and the 90k+ screaming their heads off against Wisconsin, this is the true representation of Husker nation. I know the players take notice and appreciate the support.

We'll all stick together in all kinds of weather.

• Fire 4

http://nebraska.scout.com/story/1600451-video-huskers-walk-off-in-minnesota

Good stuff here. Not too often you see other fanbases doing this, especially with a rough start.

This. Not some trolls on Twitter who tweet "you suck" at players after a loss. This. Not some upset people on Huskerboard after a loss. This, and the 90k+ screaming their heads off against Wisconsin, this is the true representation of Husker nation. I know the players take notice and appreciate the support.

We'll all stick together in all kinds of weather.

Great showing by the fans! Glad for those who traveled get to comeback to the state with a win!

• Fire 1

This is why we are the best fans.

Haven't you been a pretty big prick toward the coaches on here?

The "Best" fans don't do that, therefore you shouldn't use the word "we".

I found this post particularly interesting because I was struck by the word "we" as well. Not toward Lux as I won't single out any poster on this board.

I appreciate these fans in the video. Hope we can find a few of these kinds of fans here on Huskerboard. I'd like to see a lot of them after a loss some day.

Theres a comraderie redeveloping between the team and fans back to the level it needs to be. Not that it was ever totally gone, but, it was obviously tarnished. Something happened after thst illinois game and the following negativity. Someone somewhere, or a group put a foot down. Cuz these last two games im just getting a different vibe than ive felt in many years.