LB/DE Jared Glover

I don't like to criticize recruits and I trust what Callahan is doing. However, I was never really fond of this guy. I heard that early on we told him he would be a linebacker for us (which is what he would prefer to play) but I think it is very important to have fast linebackers especially in this day and age when most teams in the Big 12 run either a spread or a west coast offense. If we're going to have him play D-End for us then that is great, but if not it won't bother me letting him go.

sounds like he might be headed to ok state. He originally wanted to go there, but they didnt have any spots left at LB. They now have spots open. Also, it looks like his sister was going to Michigan and has now changed her mind and will be attending OSU as well. I'm sure it has something to do with him possibly changing his mind. wait and see I guess but it sounds like no bueno!

Don't let the door hit you in the you-know-what, Jared.

This opens the door for another defensive commitment. Patin? Love? Asante?

If we get Patin because of all this, it will truly be a blessing in disguise. No offense to Jared and I wish him the best, but I'll take Patin any day of the week.

I wish him luck, but I actually did not care if we lost Glover. He seems like a decent high school LB, but he runs a 4.75 40. We need speed at LB and I don't know if he had it. If I am correct, he would have tied Clayton Sievers as our slowest LB. I think we can use the scholly in better ways.