The best hit ever

What is the best, clean hit you've ever seen a Husker player make?

Think mine is a tie between Bell laying out that dude from Wisconsin (penalty, yes, but I still think it was clean) and it wasn't so much of a hit, but when Suh rag-dolled the Texassss QB.

The best tackle ever was me laying out a kid named Jerry. My buddy and I were playing tennis on a Sunday afternoon at our small town court (steel net). This punk, a year younger than us, came riding by on his bike a couple of times. Then he came by and heaved a waterballoon that hit me in the back. I chased the little prick through half of our town. He bailed from his bike and was on foot. Once he tired, he stopped and turned around hoping to laugh his way out of it. I didn't stop...full speed, perfect technique...shoulder in the gut, head to the side, I wrapped him up, drove through him and hammered him into the ground. It was a thing of beauty. I didn't say a thing..got up, jogged back to the tennis court and started playing again.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1