JUCO S Markell Simmons [TCU - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Looks like a stud, so I'd be happy to take him. Only question, like asked, is if we're looking at CB or S. CB, hell yes, come on over. Safety... Gerry and Williams (one of them) should have that fairly locked down next season, and which ever Williams wins (I'm assuming Aaron) should hold that spot for a few years.

Looks like a stud, so I'd be happy to take him. Only question, like asked, is if we're looking at CB or S. CB, hell yes, come on over. Safety... Gerry and Williams (one of them) should have that fairly locked down next season, and which ever Williams wins (I'm assuming Aaron) should hold that spot for a few years.

Have either of themselves proved they have a safe spot next year? I personally wouldn't say so.

Have either of themselves proved they have a safe spot next year? I personally wouldn't say so.

Gerry has, and you're fooling yourself if you say no. Has he played as well this year as he did last? Nah. But he's not losing a two year starting job.

• Fire 1