JUCO S Markell Simmons [TCU - Signed LOI]

Mavric

TCU offered. He'll visit this weekend. Not good for us.

Not bad either. We are the team to beat still.

Yep

Normally I get pretty worked up about something like this, but he has taken two visits. TCU offered, a school that he mentioned was already talking to him, so now he is going to visit there. I chalk this up to wanting to make sure he finds the right school for him. He may find that TCU offers a lot of the same things that Nebraska can, but I guarantee you he won't find the same game experience at TCU that he found at Nebraska vs Michigan State.

My #1 deciding factor for Neb vs TCU would be the fact that until the Big 12 has a Championship game, they will continue to get passed by for the Final 4. I'm sure many of you will disagree with that, but it would really be a factor for me.

Yep

Normally I get pretty worked up about something like this, but he has taken two visits. TCU offered, a school that he mentioned was already talking to him, so now he is going to visit there. I chalk this up to wanting to make sure he finds the right school for him. He may find that TCU offers a lot of the same things that Nebraska can, but I guarantee you he won't find the same game experience at TCU that he found at Nebraska vs Michigan State.

My #1 deciding factor for Neb vs TCU would be the fact that until the Big 12 has a Championship game, they will continue to get passed by for the Final 4. I'm sure many of you will disagree with that, but it would really be a factor for me.

Really, unless TCU can blow him away with academic support the way Nebraska has, he should be a Husker imo.

Yep

Really, unless TCU can blow him away with academic support the way Nebraska has, he should be a Husker imo.
girls at TCU are worth the trip....

Yep

girls at TCU are worth the trip....

I can believe that

Utah and Nebraska are even.

I thought he said if Utah doesn't offer same academic stuff, it'll be an easy decision. He didn't mention anything about academics at Utah, just that they could get him to the NFL.

This brings me to the conclusion that he might still be living in the moment with that visit and in a week or so he may forget about Utah a bit if he is sincere about the academic side.

Deciding dec. 3