Signed - RB Tre Bryant

Haspula

From Husker Journal:

TRE BRYANT, RB, 5-10, 200, ST. LOUIS (CHRISTIAN BROTHERS COLLEGE HIGH), MO

Tre is currently to the Kansas State Wildcats, but is going to check out some other schools. He will visit Minnesota this weekend and to Nebraska at a later date. He is also interested in Northwestern, Syracuse and Vanderbilt.

NU offers.

“Nebraska offered me last Friday.” Bryant said. “I hear from them twice a week (Twitter). They talk about my games and stuff.”

“They (Nebr.) like my style; how I am with the ball in my hands. I’m interested in Nebraska as well. I have to do some research on them and make sure I fit into their system. I’m very interested in them.” Bryant said

Familiar with Nebraska’s tradition.

“I definitely know about the fan support. I also know they are historically rich with football. They have five National Championships. I have to do some more work on their offensive system; watch some games. Other than that I’m interested in them.” Bryant said

Other possibilities?

“Right now I’m thinking about Northwestern, Syracuse as well, and most likely Vanderbilt. I have to decide which ones I will take my officials from.” Bryant said

“Definitely the education part of it.” Bryant explains his interest in Northwestern. “Northwestern degree is a big deal and they like to use their backs in a good way.”

Bryant likes the fact Syracuse has strong running back tradition. Vanderbilt, how the use their running backs in a good way too. They like physical backs.

“The kind of like the same with Nebraska.” When asked about the Gophers. “They like to utilize their running backs a lot. They would like to use me as a running back, but would use me in the slot a lot.”

“I’m mostly an all-purpose back, can go inside the tackles and outside the tackles. Catching passes out of the back field and also pass protect.” Bryant said

Bryant said he still hears from the Kansas State coaches and is still committed at this point.

cornhead.gif

Updated senior year highlights - http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1757222/highlights/296582382/v2?recommender=1&utm_expid=74649800-50.xVwcdGojSNiaNtQ6WnoKhQ.1&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hudl.com%2Fathlete%2F1757222%2Ftre-bryant

LOOK AT THAT LANGSDORF, IF YOU GET THIS GUY, YOU CAN'T GIVE US bullsh#t ABOUT HOW HE CAN'T PASS PRO, LOOK AT HIS HIGHLIGHTS. AND HE CATCHES OUT OF THE BACKFIELD TOO.

Being serious, I like that attitude - first clips in a RB's high light clip are him picking up blitzes for his QB. Show's the right kind of attitude.

• Fire 1