Signed - RB Tre Bryant

Haspula

Named us his leader.

The night isn't over, Lincoln will be insane.

Recruiting predictions on 247 have starting to come in for Nebraska over the last few days. Seems like we're going to take him.

That probably means that Nebraska and A. Thomas, the other RB commit, are going to part ways.

Been headed that way for some time.

I was wondering the same thing. I'm guessing A Thomas may not end up being a Husker.

I also read where George Hill, current OSU commit, wants to visit Nebraska. I believe he is listed as a running back but thought I read somewhere he might want to play DB.

Interesting that his ratings are so lopsided. 247 is very high on him but he's a long ways down the rest of the lists.

In doing some investigating, it looks like he performed really well at the Opening Combine in Chicago. He had the "Top Nike Football Rating" at the camp which included an electronic 4.53 40 yards dash. Pretty impressive at a large steak under 200 pounds. He got invited to The Opening even in Oregon (national finals) but apparently didn't compete due to injury.

Can't seem to find any stats for this year yet. At the very least he seems to be a great athlete.