Signed - RB Tre Bryant

Haspula

Named us his leader.

The night isn't over, Lincoln will be insane.

Recruiting predictions on 247 have starting to come in for Nebraska over the last few days. Seems like we're going to take him.

That probably means that Nebraska and A. Thomas, the other RB commit, are going to part ways.

Been headed that way for some time.

I was wondering the same thing. I'm guessing A Thomas may not end up being a Husker.

I also read where George Hill, current OSU commit, wants to visit Nebraska. I believe he is listed as a running back but thought I read somewhere he might want to play DB.

He will be staying closer to home. Hill still could visit, just a lot of momentum headed in MSUs direction. Hope we still get an OV though.

Named us his leader.

The night isn't over, Lincoln will be insane.

Recruiting predictions on 247 have starting to come in for Nebraska over the last few days. Seems like we're going to take him.

That probably means that Nebraska and A. Thomas, the other RB commit, are going to part ways.

Been headed that way for some time.

I was wondering the same thing. I'm guessing A Thomas may not end up being a Husker.

I also read where George Hill, current OSU commit, wants to visit Nebraska. I believe he is listed as a running back but thought I read somewhere he might want to play DB.

Hill is not a OSU commit. MSU is his leader.

I can tell you that if he was a K State RB recruit then you can count on him being a darn good football player for us! Snyder and company have had many find RBs and are particular adept at picking kick returners and scat back / wide out types. I am going to say this may be the BEST pick up of this class far. I big booster. I would rate him as a 4 star minimum. NO matter the so called expert raters say. He will be a fine Husker and the future is bright for this young man,. Being the Husker's featured running back in what will become once again a mighty powerful running game will be a great step. He needs to plan on catching quite a few passes as well. He should prepare himself as though his future depends on being the best darn shape of his life. Strong, fast, quick, smart and ready to be a big star. Riley's offense will put RBs in the NFL of course as they will be prototype featured backs (quick, powerful, pass catching, pass protecting, all arounders). Tre will be 'the man' I predict with great confidence.

• Fire 1

I can tell you that if he was a K State RB recruit then you can count on him being a darn good football player for us! Snyder and company have had many find RBs and are particular adept at picking kick returners and scat back / wide out types. I am going to say this may be the BEST pick up of this class far. I big booster. I would rate him as a 4 star minimum. NO matter the so called expert raters say. He will be a fine Husker and the future is bright for this young man,. Being the Husker's featured running back in what will become once again a mighty powerful running game will be a great step. He needs to plan on catching quite a few passes as well. He should prepare himself as though his future depends on being the best darn shape of his life. Strong, fast, quick, smart and ready to be a big star. Riley's offense will put RBs in the NFL of course as they will be prototype featured backs (quick, powerful, pass catching, pass protecting, all arounders). Tre will be 'the man' I predict with great confidence.

Would have to agree with you. Also the fact that 247 has him as the #7 running back in the country, while the other services have him in the 50's tells me 247 is the only one that's actually really taken the time to scout him. Has a great power/speed combo in his highlight videos, reminded me of Demarco Murray in a way. Very excited to see what he does here.

i need some of this kool-aid!! What enthusiasm and tenacity.

i need some of this kool-aid!! What enthusiasm and tenacity.

Kool aid is good, especially that sweet bright red stuff!

but, this recruit is the real deal guys and gals! Any recruit we can steal away from the wildcats is a good one. Bill Snyder is not fool and works darn hard finding the hard working guys with lots of heart. There are at least a dozen potential starters on the KState team we could really use. Follow Snyder around and you'll find tough, clean, hard nosed football boys. He hasn't changed in decades and recruits as well as ever. I suspect we picked this one off because there are lots of rumors about Bill retiring for good. I think the Cats getting blown out 55-0 a couple weeks ago whereby Bill publicly apologized for not having them ready didn't hurt our chances,.

We need to re-connect with any and all K State commits right now and likewise with the Missouri tigers commits too. Both would have several key players we could certainly use and with the issues going around both those schools right now, we need to be boldly going into their turf. They are certainly agressively trying to take our kids - no doubt believing there is blood in the water in Lincoln with Riley on the hotseat. I think we win big Saturday and finish the Iowa game right, our recruiting power will be reignited.

Be bold and assertive. Go after every top recruit we can. You can never tell. This class is Riley's biggest of his career! He should 'shoot the moon' as he is not getting any younger!

I think the important thing to notice when you evaluate Tre's attributes and tape is that there doesn't appear to be any glaring weakness in his stature or game. Physically he is ready and fundamentally he doesn't have any flaw that would insist he couldn't contribute right away. There is no doubt he is in the upper echelon of RB recruits but its nice to see that his contributions appear immediate. I think Tre is an example to what the staff is looking for. Yes they want guys to come in and have the ability to contribute right away but they also want to limit substitutions/ packages that would make them predictable. If you recruit players that aren't limited to particular packages then you have so much more to work with schematically. This is also being witnessed defensively as well especially with LB's.

• Fire 1