Signed - RB Tre Bryant

Haspula

Coached against kickapoo. Really good defense. Won the Kansas city district in Missouri. Pretty impressive numbers against a defense that has been dominant all year. Welcome aboard

I went to high school at Camdenton. Kickapoo had a strong team this year. Solid win here. Surprised it was that big of a margin.

A laker eh? Camdenton is one of my favorite places to play. Awesome GameDay environment. I am an eagle who has to travel all over the state of Missouri to play football. Poo was darn good this year. It was 14 all at half but CBc rolled 2nd half. Tre is the real deal. Can't wait to see this guy on Saturdays.

• 2 weeks later...

This kid is the real deal! I have now seen his highlights multiple times and am blown away by this kids athleticism. He runs so efficiently and has excellent vision. He really does remind me of Ameer with how quickly and explosively he can move in small spaces. You can really tell how strong he is when you see him exploding through defenders and not losing his balance. It would not surprise me at all if he were to play as a true freshman. I love the offensive recruits Mike Riley is bringing in.

Here's some more about him during the championship game:

The loss overshadowed a record-setting game by CBC standout running back Tre Bryant. The Nebraska-bound star rushed for 186 yards and three touchdowns. He set CBC's single-season touchdown record with his 29th score of the season. Rayon Simmons, a 2008 graduate, held the record with 28.

"You can't simulate a guy like that in practice," Blue Springs South coach Greg Oder said. "We haven't faced a back that big and strong all year."

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/high-school/football/blue-springs-south-dethrones-cbc-to-win-third-championship/article_a6891f20-9587-11e5-8aae-b372527c6505.html

• Fire 1