Former NFL Star Sons '16

Quite a year for former NFL WR super stars having kids in the class of 2016.

Does anyone have any information or links to statistics like this?

Just quite a phenomenal year between Randy Moss, Keyshawn Johnson and Michael Irvin all having kids in this years recruiting class.

Son is in the class of 2017.

Supposedly, there are a number of sons of 1990's Huskers working there way through the ranks in the Omaha area. Clester Johnson, Jr. was the first one to make it through high school, but he was never offered by Bo and staff. I am not saying there should be automatic nepotism with these kids, but they would know what being part of a historically great football program is like.

Quite a year for former NFL WR super stars having kids in the class of 2016.

Does anyone have any information or links to statistics like this?

Just quite a phenomenal year between Randy Moss, Keyshawn Johnson and Michael Irvin all having kids in this years recruiting class.

Son is in the class of 2017.

Ah, duh. My bad.

Supposedly, there are a number of sons of 1990's Huskers working there way through the ranks in the Omaha area. Clester Johnson, Jr. was the first one to make it through high school, but he was never offered by Bo and staff. I am not saying there should be automatic nepotism with these kids, but they would know what being part of a historically great football program is like.

IMO Clester Johnson Jr. was a miss on their part. It was also bad timing. If he was coming out this year I think he would have an offer. Last year they had a fairly small class and had not dismissed Irons and the other kid yet.

• 1 year later...

IMO Clester Johnson Jr. was a miss on their part. It was also bad timing. If he was coming out this year I think he would have an offer. Last year they had a fairly small class and had not dismissed Irons and the other kid yet.

Didn't Riley speak with them and offer him when they were hired, but it was too late?

Didn't Riley speak with them and offer him when they were hired, but it was too late?
No.

That was Joe Burrows.

No.

I thought he was offered and decided to stay committed to Wyoming??

No.
I thought he was offered and decided to stay committed to Wyoming??
Don't believe so.