At least BC got recruits

Dagerow

Not only are we last in our division with arguably one of the weakest schedule we've had (and will have) in years, but the recruits are nothing to brag about. At least with BC we got buzz and quality recruits, and had hope for better. Does anyone really have hope?

And for those that say I shouldn't get angry about what happens, that is the problem because when people stop caring, then the Huskers stop being special and we become just another team.

The fans DO care. They're just shielding themselves from pain.

Nebraska fans certainly make the program great, but, it was the teams and the coaches that fed the winning culture who actually created the greatness fans could latch onto and cheer for.

You have every right to be upset about what happens. This board is full of fans who have devoted time, money and their emotions to a team.

Not only are we last in our division with arguably one of the weakest schedule we've had (and will have) in years, but the recruits are nothing to brag about. At least with BC we got buzz and quality recruits, and had hope for better. Does anyone really have hope?

And for those that say I shouldn't get angry about what happens, that is the problem because when people stop caring, then the Huskers stop being special and we become just another team.

You can thank Bo for that.

Seeing how this is Mike RIley's first year. You can't place bad recruiting on his head. Not yet at least.

I don't even get the feeling he is even in the least bit trying to get some big name recruits. Seriously, all I am asking for is to put some effort forward and try to get a big time player.

Even his predecessor at Oregon State was brining 4 star recruits onto visits. Sure those kids are probably never going to commit to Oregon State, but at least Andersen at OSU is trying. Worth a shot.

Riley is just too ho hum about it all.

You are delusional.

Seeing how this is Mike RIley's first year. You can't place bad recruiting on his head. Not yet at least.

I don't even get the feeling he is even in the least bit trying to get some big name recruits. Seriously, all I am asking for is to put some effort forward and try to get a big time player.

Even his predecessor at Oregon State was brining 4 star recruits onto visits. Sure those kids are probably never going to commit to Oregon State, but at least Andersen at OSU is trying. Worth a shot.

Riley is just too ho hum about it all.

You have not been paying much attention to recruiting have you? It seems to me that the staff is going after good recruits. Look ahead to 2017 and you are proved completely wrong, plenty of big name recruits.

You are delusional.

How's that.

but the recruits are nothing to brag about

That would be on Bo.

Hold on, are talking about the current players or this years class.