Big time recruiting weekend: Michigan State Game

From a Rivals (and rare Huskerboard poster) HTO. Links to HB recruiting profiles.

This Saturday is going to be huge. Maybe we can take a break from jumping off cliffs to try to be excited about the future. This is a hell of a recruiting weekend they've put together, for a big time game. GBR! :)

NEBRASKA commit

* TE Cameron Jurgens

* DE Ben Stille

* LB JoJo Domann

* S Marquel Dismuke

Not yet a Nebraska commit

* RB Tre Bryant

* RB Kingston Davis

* WR Brian Hightower

* WR Steven Smothers

* WR Keyshawn Johnson, Jr.

* WR Desmond Fitzpatrick

* LB David Reese

* JUCO S Markell Simmons

* S Brandon Drayton

* ATH Chase Lucas

• Fire 3

I saw that, but does that really affect his visit plans? He's got an official scheduled; may as well use it.

I read we weren't showing much interest and since his teammate (Hamilcar Rashed) committed to Ore St and isn't coming he decided not to.

Sidenote, I was at their game on Friday night, he is a talented kid, no way he could be a RB IMO he is very slightly built but he is shifty and quick as lightning. He will be an awesome slot WR. His teammate Hamilcar Rashed was the best D player on the field, (Garret Rand was on the other D, I wasn't super impressed by him) they were playing him as a 3-4 OLB I actually think he is going to be really good, made me bummed we didn't get him even though he is under the radar.

• Fire 1

With N'Keal Harry committing to ASU, I think there's a good chance that Chase follows him with his announcement on the 9th. Hope we still have a shot though.

This weekend could be huge for us; I'd love to see a great performance against MSU with an energized crowd. Wish I could be there!

• Fire 1