GO HUSKERS! BEAT SPARTY!

admo

Taking my kid to this game, which will be his first. Hoping to make some memories that one does not wanna soon forget. GBR!

I am as well. It's our annual "Boys Weekend Out".

With him being a Senior in HS, it will get harder and harder to schedule these in the coming years. I want this one to last a lifetime.

Have fun with your kid, and

GO BIG RED!!

• Fire 3

Admo: What the flock happened to the Huskerboard I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Admo, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...

Commando: Admo's right. Psychotic... but absolutely right. We gotta take these Spartan bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons, but that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part!

Admo: We're just the guys to do it.

Huskerboard: [stands up] Yeah, We agree. Let's go get 'em.

Boon: Let's do it.

Admo: [shouting] "Let's do it"!

[all of the Huskers stand up and run out with Admo]

• Fire 5