***2015 Game 10 “Expert” Picks: Michigan State at Nebraska***

Saunders

I'm shocked that the predicted pointspreads aren't higher.

I'm also pleased to see Jerry Hinen picking NU in an upset. He's been pretty savvy about picking upsets the past couple of years. :thumbs:

Vegas is usually your best indicator. The fact that they opened this game at 4.5 tells you those predictions aren't off base. When I saw the opening line I was like WOW, that's a layup. Free money, right. I've been betting football long enough to realize that those layups are more often than not total traps. Even though I personally feel like we will get blown out I know the peeps who set the lines are alot smarter then I am about these things

The people that know this game, and how it works, seem to have some faith in this staff. Not predicting wins, but giving us a chance. We have been a cranky bunch, yet not so terribly far away. Close only works in horseshoes and hand grenades, but I have been impressed with most of the kids, working hard, still working to improve and satisfy an unhappy fan base.

I do not know that we would better or worse with last years staff. We only have this one to worry about. Some need to get their faith restored no question.

Hoping Coach Riley puts it all together Saturday. I will be glued to the TV. Maybe even hoping for a miracle. He and the kids need something good to happen, and I guess so do we.