I'm going to the game Saturday and I'm going to yell my ass off

knapplc

I go to Husker games to have fun and yell for my team. All I know is that there will be one voice in section 18 for this game that will be cheering this team on. I want an upset BAD. This team can do it. I don't think they will, but anythings possible.

Hey....I've been surprised before to the bad side. It's time to even the score.

#GBR.

• Fire 1

There's just bound to be some regression (or I guess in this case progression) towards the mean, right? Michigan State is a good football team, and their record shows it, but a few close calls especially as of late calls into question the true legitimacy of their undefeated record. Meanwhile, Nebraska isn't a good football team, and their record shows it, but a few close calls especially early on calls into question the true legitimacy of their 3-6 record.

Although unlikely, I wouldn't be surprised if Nebraska pulls off the upset on Saturday. Being a fan of a team that's 3-6 encourages (at least me) to root for Team Chaos, to root for the craziest possible results to happen, just so there's a little added entertainment to the season. Nebraska beating Michigan State would definitely bring a little chaos to the college season.

• Fire 1

GBR!!!!GBR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be watching the game with family. I don't need to yell as my father will be yelling at the TV the entire time! Yells for the great plays and the not so great plays. I would think after all those years of yelling he would realize the players can't hear him, but he still tries!!! Lol. GBR

• Fire 1