***Official Michigan State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Well, maybe God has not totally forsaken us! Perhaps our 40 years wondering in the football desert will only be about 22 years. It took Tom about 22 years of patience from the fans to get a championship. We are now winding down the 18th season. That gives us 4 years to turn this thing around. Games like this one can start something. We still have to get some serious brain washing with these coaches. Gee whiz!

In those 22 years, TO never finished lower than 17th, and only finished outside the top 10 four times. That doesn't wear on my patience near as much as the last 18 seasons. The years since Solich have been especially rough.

• 9 months later...

Seriously? You resurrect a 9-month-old thread that is completely unrelated to your question? With your first post? What's your troll motive, Rando Calrissian?

In this Thread are many answers, so I ask here : D I'm from Germany and not a troll.

So do you know where I can buy the sweater?

Seriously? You resurrect a 9-month-old thread that is completely unrelated to your question? With your first post? What's your troll motive, Rando Calrissian?

In this Thread are many answers, so I ask here : D I'm from Germany and not a troll.

E-Bay

No idea. Try a google image search for "Huskers retro varsity sweater" or "Huskers 70's bomber jacket" or something like that.