***Official Michigan State Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Screw everyone who says the talent sucks. We won that in spite of coaching.

Can't agree more.. Screw everyone who says we do not have the players. Our coaches are the ones without talent or experience. Our players are studs. Riley, westerkamp, Jano, Moore, and so many more. You can't blame the players when the coaches can't put them in a position to win. With the right coaches, this team would be unbeaten this year. Unfortunately, we have clowns running the show. Our players are the ones who won this game. Definitely not the idiot banker.

• Fire 2

Happy to see the win, but still concerned that the coaches made some bad calls to put this team in position to lose again. The players certainly have much room for improvement, but I don't expect a coaching staff with as much tenure as this one to make so many bad calls at critical points in the game.

No argument from me on that. Some absolutely baffling decisions made late in the game offensively, defensively, and on special teams, but our guys kept fighting and we won despite all that. Can't give our guys enough credit.

Ok there is LOTS to improve upon...I'm looking at you coaches...but that's for another day.

Let's celebrate a win!

HIP-HIP! HOO-RAY!

Hopefully it won't be these specific coaches working on improvements during the off-season.

Look--this win is awesome for the kids, and I'm happy for them. But it just raises the question of why this wasn't the same team we saw against Illinois, Purdue, Wisky, etc. This win, in the grand scheme of things, is nothing more than a kick in the balls to Nebraska fans that aren't sunshine pumping 24/7.

Here's hoping that if Riley stays, we get better coordinators and position coaches.

I completely agree with you.

• Fire 1

Ok there is LOTS to improve upon...I'm looking at you coaches...but that's for another day.

Let's celebrate a win!

HIP-HIP! HOO-RAY!

Hopefully it won't be these specific coaches working on improvements during the off-season.

Look--this win is awesome for the kids, and I'm happy for them. But it just raises the question of why this wasn't the same team we saw against Illinois, Purdue, Wisky, etc. This win, in the grand scheme of things, is nothing more than a kick in the balls to Nebraska fans that aren't sunshine pumping 24/7.

Here's hoping that if Riley stays, we get better coordinators and position coaches.

Although they lost their share this year, they were NEVER blown out like you've seen in previous years. Every game NU lost this year, they were in it. They were in it to the end. This tells me a LOT. I have a load of respect for this coaching staff. They had a nearly impossible task to accomplish after the cesspool of Pellini and his staff. GBR!!!

Who can be disappointed after a miracle in Lincoln. Can you imagine the absolute gut sick feeling for the Spartans! These kind hurt them cause they lose the chance again for the national title. Their fans have waited for ? ever? I dont' suppose they have ever won a title. They won't this year! LOL

They won it in 1966.

No they didn't. Notre Dame was ahead of them in both the AP and Coaches poll despite the tie.

Let's celebrate a win!

HIP-HIP! HOO-RAY!

Although they lost their share this year, they were NEVER blown out like you've seen in previous years. Every game NU lost this year, they were in it. They were in it to the end. This tells me a LOT. I have a load of respect for this coaching staff. They had a nearly impossible task to accomplish after the cesspool of Pellini and his staff. GBR!!!

Didn't watch the Purdue game huh. They were down 42-16 in the fourth and scored garbage time TDs to make it look closer. They were never in that game

I was at work. I could read this forum's thread but I could not post, nor watch the game. I came home and it was all done.

Based on what I was reading, this game was over, and we had no chance. After seeing the score, that said something very different.

How long has it been since we've beaten a team this highly ranked?

GBR!