The last time Nebraska beat a top 10 team

As I've been saying for a long time, this was not a top ten 10.

And heads up to those chickenhawks, they're not one, either.

It isn't up to us to determine if MSU is or not a Top 10 team. According to the people responsible for determining where teams rank, MSU was #7. It is a top 10 win according to the definition most people use.

• Fire 1

FOR f#*k'S SAKE!

Reasonable statement IMO. I mean, just because they were 32-3 in the past three years combined (including this one) coming into this game and undefeated this year doesn't mean you deserve to be a top 10 team.
not sure if sarcasm?

FOR f#*k'S SAKE!

Reasonable statement IMO. I mean, just because they were 32-3 in the past three years combined (including this one) coming into this game and undefeated this year doesn't mean you deserve to be a top 10 team.

They barely beat Purdue, Rutgers, and needed 3 garbage time TDs to make the Indiana game look good (it's neck and neck for 3 quarters).

Those are all really good teams, right? Of course they are, that's why MSU out gains their opponents per play by so very little. It would just look funny to do so if those teams were say at the bottom of the conference standings. Those other teams listed in the top ten must be the ones playing those sorts of teams, because they're out gaining their opponents by a ton more.

(In all seriousness, don't define what you do by what you think your opponent is. When you go up in the air fighting for a ball against another grown ass man, you made that play. Doesn't matter what you think of the guy. If anything the past two weeks has taught us, it should be this.)