Describe the crowd and atmosphere at the stadium

My experience at the game was well alot different then I usually have at the games. With a drunk guy yelling at me for a majority of the night to yell louder (sorry my voice cant go as loud as you want :confucius ) then to the same drunk guy shoving me in the shoulder over and over for some reason. But the weirdest part was the two state fans that grabbed onto my dad and yelled at him to cheer for state. Quite the interesting expierence

To me, this game beat out the OSU comeback in 2011 for atmosphere- especially at the end. When it was over, the players stayed out on the field and bench and danced with the fans for, I don't know, seemed like 10 minutes or so. It was loud and the fans were into it.

Some people from our section never came back after halftime, which was puzzling because it was 17-13. But it gave us a little more elbow room.

Also, the visiting recruits were sitting in a group right across the aisle from us. They were talking amongst themselves quite a bit and looking into their phones a lot. After TA threw that interception at the goal-line a few people around us became hostile and took on a pretty nasty tone yelling "run the ball," which drew some wide-eyed looks and raised eyebrows from a few of the recruits. Their group moved down to the sideline for the final minutes of the game so they were down there for the victory. Other than those few moments with the hecklers, that game had to be a great sales job for our program. It was unreal at the end.

It was pretty loud all night when the Huskers were on defense. And I've never seen it that crazy after a game. You'd think we won the national championship the way everybody let loose. Night games at Memorial Stadium are the best.

• Fire 1