Nebraska High School Players - Class of 2017

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm happy for the young men that will get their college paid for. Also sad that the Huskers lose so many kids to other programs willing to take a chance. I wish the guys committing to Wyoming and elsewhere a healthy and productive career.
You wanted us to take a chance and offer this kid?

I don't think I said or implied that at all. My thoughts were that these young man used to walk on to Nebraska in hopes of living the dream. That is no longer the case and for good reason. It was always a subject of pride to see a kid walk on, earn a schollie and star for the Big Red.

I'm happy for the young men that will get their college paid for. Also sad that the Huskers lose so many kids to other programs willing to take a chance. I wish the guys committing to Wyoming and elsewhere a healthy and productive career.
You wanted us to take a chance and offer this kid?

I don't think I said or implied that at all. My thoughts were that these young man used to walk on to Nebraska in hopes of living the dream. That is no longer the case and for good reason. It was always a subject of pride to see a kid walk on, earn a schollie and star for the Big Red.
Didn't mean to imply you were implying it. Was trying to figure out exactly what you did mean. Thanks for the explanation, I agree 100% with you. Another situation where I think if we get back to regularly competing for conference titles and are in national title hunt maybe we grab a few more that turn down smaller schools to walk on here. But it'll never be like it use to.

Moses Bryant is pretty good.

2018 kid so maybe we should take it over to that thread but what position do you see him at next level? I'm not sure it's RB. WR? DB?
Nebraska is looking at him as a DB.
What I've seen as well. Obviously doesn't play a ton of DB right now so it's hard to get an idea how he'd fit in there. But they know better than us.
  • 2 weeks later...