Nebraska High School Players - Class of 2017

Does Kitrell have any chance of earning an offer? Does a change to 3-4 seal his fate?

Imo, no he doesn't have a chance.
How does he compare to Walker? I thought I read somewhere on here that they thought Kitrell was better...it is very possible I just made that up too.
Imo Walker has a much, much higher ceiling.

https://twitter.com/brettedklkn/status/824037460611047424

Think I posted this on the wrong thread. Think there's any interest at all from us?

I doubt it

there is interest.

We'd probably have to miss on a lot of pieces NSD and need to fill the class.. There are worse things than picking up a 3 star local kid who builds depth up front. Definitely not anyone's dream scenario though I wouldn't think. Except maybe Kitrell's.. He'd be a huge get if they could somehow convince him to be a preferred walk-on, but I don't see him passing up scholarships to do that..

As much as I love Husker football, if I were him, I would be headed to Florida.

It's clear he isn't anywhere close to a priority for Nebraska. So....go where they want you....especially if it's hanging out in Florida.

There's more to it then just that. What if he's trying to get an Ag degree? I'm sure they don't have that in Florida. It's more than just playing football.