Opponents

gdubs4nu

Iowa's best two wins were against NW and Wiscy. Both of them managed to hold on and beat us at home but they were close.

I think now that things are starting to click, we can control the game against them being at home. If we don't let them dictate the pace and control the clock we will beat them. Rythym will be everything.

I know you are an optimist, but the "starting to click" idea is based off one game, in which it really took a miracle for NU to win.

But it was no accident that we were hanging right with them the whole game. I would have been happy with game if we hadn't scored at the end. I'm a glass half full person though.

So fans would have been even happier with another loss, making NU 3-7, just as long as it wasn't a blowout? That's loser talk.

Iowa's best two wins were against NW and Wiscy. Both of them managed to hold on and beat us at home but they were close.I think now that things are starting to click, we can control the game against them being at home. If we don't let them dictate the pace and control the clock we will beat them. Rythym will be everything.

I know you are an optimist, but the "starting to click" idea is based off one game, in which it really took a miracle for NU to win.

But it was no accident that we were hanging right with them the whole game. I would have been happy with game if we hadn't scored at the end. I'm a glass half full person though.

So fans would have been even happier with another loss, making NU 3-7, just as long as it wasn't a blowout? That's loser talk.
MSU was 8-0. That wasn't 1-6 Purdue. We led, hung with and ultimately beat #7. If that isn't a sign that things are starting to click I don't know what is. We will know for sure after Rutgers.

Iowa's best two wins were against NW and Wiscy. Both of them managed to hold on and beat us at home but they were close.I think now that things are starting to click, we can control the game against them being at home. If we don't let them dictate the pace and control the clock we will beat them. Rythym will be everything.

MSU was 8-0. That wasn't 1-6 Purdue. We led, hung with and ultimately beat #7. If that isn't a sign that things are starting to click I don't know what is. We will know for sure after Rutgers.

My point is that it was ONE GAME!!! We all thought "things were starting to click" when NU rolled over Minnesota. NU proceeded to crap the bed against Northwestern and Purdue. I understand the want for optimism, but I need to see it for more than one game.

My point is that it was ONE GAME!!! We all thought "things were starting to click" when NU rolled over Minnesota. NU proceeded to crap the bed against Northwestern and Purdue. I understand the want for optimism, but I need to see it for more than one game.

Texas beat OU too, but they have played like sh#t since then too.....takes more than one good game...patience, weedhopper.

Iowa's best two wins were against NW and Wiscy. Both of them managed to hold on and beat us at home but they were close.

I think now that things are starting to click, we can control the game against them being at home. If we don't let them dictate the pace and control the clock we will beat them. Rythym will be everything.

No. If you are an optimist you look at the five games we lost on the last play. And you realize that it took a miracle for the other team in each of those games.

I think it's a testament to the injury bug. Nebraska's front seven on the defensive side of the ball was the original starting lineup and the first time this season it was fully intact. It showed on the field. Outside of MSU straight out illegally blocking downfield with their TE, Nebraska played a solid game on the defensive side of the ball going against a veteran offensive line anchored by an All American center. Two of Burrbridge's touchdowns came off of illegal pick plays. OBVIOUS pick plays that were ILLEGAL by rule definition. The entire MSU receiving corps got away with it all game long. Nebraska could learn a few things by doing some of that if they're not going to call it.