Because war...war never changes.

Except when it does, and it adds new cool features, like a HUD for the power armor, community micromanagement, and non-generic protagonists.

Oh, and since it's in Boston, make sure you look for a downstairs bar named 'Prost', and tell the kindly mailman and larger gentlemen 'hi'. They'll probably already know your name.

So nice to be in a Fallout world that's not '50 Shades of Brown'.

Tip-

The Cryolater you see in your vault you can get at low levels by taking your dog back their with you. You have to press a button in a shack outside the vault then step to the middle of the vault elevator to re-enter. Once you reach the area where the gun is command your dog to 'fetch' then 'item' and he will grab the gun right out of the case and drop it at your feet. He'll have the ammo in his inventory. Be warned though. IDK if you can get any ammo other than what you get with the gun.

So nice to be in a Fallout world that's not '50 Shades of Brown'.

Tip-

The Cryolater you see in your vault you can get at low levels by taking your dog back their with you. You have to press a button in a shack outside the vault then step to the middle of the vault elevator to re-enter. Once you reach the area where the gun is command your dog to 'fetch' then 'item' and he will grab the gun right out of the case and drop it at your feet. He'll have the ammo in his inventory. Be warned though. IDK if you can get any ammo other than what you get with the gun.

I think they said you can eventually craft the ammo, but not until you get some higher-level pickups to break down.

And check out the internet for all of the sweet home base customization that has gone on in this game. I'm still trying to figure out how to get damn lights to work in a shack, and people are making animated LED displays.

• 1 year later...

12 hours ago, VectorVictor said:

XB1, PS4, or PC? And take advantage of some of the mods, regardless of the system... :)

PS4  Are you talking about in game mods, or the download type? 

Choosing perks is really tricky. I do like the way you can develop your character to fit your style of play. Pretty kickass game so far.

5 minutes ago, MLB 51 said:

PS4  Are you talking about in game mods, or the download type? 

Choosing perks is really tricky. I do like the way you can develop your character to fit your style of play. Pretty kickass game so far.

Downloaded mods...I thought Sony allowed Bethesda to offer a select number of PC mods, but maybe I’m just thinking of the Xbox version. 

Just now, VectorVictor said:

Downloaded mods...I thought Sony allowed Bethesda to offer a select number of PC mods, but maybe I’m just thinking of the Xbox version. 

They do have those. I'm not a big fan of using them, though.  I wouldn't have a clue as to which MOD/MOD's to use.