***Official Rutgers Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

The announcer made a reference to how the Nebraska passing game has shrunk to almost nothing this half. With a 14 point lead going in to the locker room, a couple picks in the first half and one more in the second, some success running the ball, shouldn't the passing game almost disappear in the second half?

Yes it should. But they are mentioning that he hasn't thrown since the TD on which he got hit hard.

The Rutgers coach has made some curious decisions today. Finally, someone else's turn, I guess.

Flood is done.

He looks and acts like it. The only difference is, with only a handful of fans there, who really cares about Rutgers football?

They cared and showed up when Greg Schiano was winning there. Just sayin'.

You are correct about that. Flood has driven them off the road. It was thanks to Schiano's success they built that stadium. Now they could throw some lawn chairs on a track at a high school field and not sell out

The Rutgers coach has made some curious decisions today. Finally, someone else's turn, I guess.

Flood is done.

He looks and acts like it. The only difference is, with only a handful of fans there, who really cares about Rutgers football?

I'm sure they'd be happy to get Schiano back but with all the openings out there I doubt they could get him.

The announcer made a reference to how the Nebraska passing game has shrunk to almost nothing this half. With a 14 point lead going in to the locker room, a couple picks in the first half and one more in the second, some success running the ball, shouldn't the passing game almost disappear in the second half?

With 3 picks in about 5 attempts it better disappear.

Is Kevin Williams hurt?

Flood is done.

I'm sure they'd be happy to get Schiano back but with all the openings out there I doubt they could get him.

Dunno. Stranger things have happened, and it's not like Schiano is going to get a plum gig somewhere.