Migration

huskers15,

I don't know why your post was moved, but you read way more into everything than you should and misinterpret most of it. I have no problem with France wanting to keep their identity. I don't have a problem with their policies for foreigners. They make them clear before anyone comes there. If you want to live in France you need to attempt to become a real French person. I don't want everything to become globalized and all the same.

The policies don't make sense for the U.S. because we've always been from all over.

As for my comment about you being delusional, I made it because you were commenting on a post by The Dude where he pointed out some facts about France. He literally made no comment about his own opinion in it. It wasn't even possible for him to BE delusional in that post.

America has sacrificed beyond measure to try to help the Muslim world deal with its 14th century attitudes and violent intolerance of anyone not a Muslim of the right stripes. We have lost thousands of our very soldiers and squandered vast fortunes of our treasury to be spat upon and attacked as our thanks.

America has done much to destabilize the region and help facilitate that rise of terrorist groups including ISIS. America bears some responsibility for why the Middle East is the quagmire that it is today and it is easy to understand why many have hostile attitudes toward America.

No "refugees"! No 'immigrants'! No guest workers! Nobody and that means not one more from any Muslim country. Period. End of story. All of those here on temporary permits, visas, work cards, etc. need to go home ASAP! We don't need anymore. Our population is already 100 million too high for our resources and governance.

I know several Muslims that are here on student visas working on a Ph.D. I will pass along the message that Muslim foreigners are no longer welcome here and that they should conduct their groundbreaking research for some other country.

I hope they listen. Groundbreaking research? Into what? LOL We all know about the literally hundreds and thousands of world famous scientists and inventors of the Muslim tradition that have made our world so much better, brighter, safer, healthier and more peaceful!

America has sacrificed beyond measure to try to help the Muslim world deal with its 14th century attitudes and violent intolerance of anyone not a Muslim of the right stripes. We have lost thousands of our very soldiers and squandered vast fortunes of our treasury to be spat upon and attacked as our thanks.

America has done much to destabilize the region and help facilitate that rise of terrorist groups including ISIS. America bears some responsibility for why the Middle East is the quagmire that it is today and it is easy to understand why many have hostile attitudes toward America.

No "refugees"! No 'immigrants'! No guest workers! Nobody and that means not one more from any Muslim country. Period. End of story. All of those here on temporary permits, visas, work cards, etc. need to go home ASAP! We don't need anymore. Our population is already 100 million too high for our resources and governance.

I know several Muslims that are here on student visas working on a Ph.D. I will pass along the message that Muslim foreigners are no longer welcome here and that they should conduct their groundbreaking research for some other country.

I hope they listen. Groundbreaking research? Into what? LOL We all know about the literally hundreds and thousands of world famous scientists and inventors of the Muslim tradition that have made our world so much better, brighter, safer, healthier and more peaceful!

3 of the brightest students in my department are Muslim. Quit assuming other people are making stuff up just because of what you've heard on the news. Writing something off when you don't know sh#t about it is obnoxious. A lot of students at the Masters and PhD level at UNL in STEM fields are from areas of the world where Islam is the dominant religion. More than half of the students in the graduate level stats course I took as an undergrad were from the Middle East or Africa. The same goes for the class I took after that. This is the same every single semester. They are all doing research in important fields.

• Fire 2

Thanks for showing your ignorance.

• 2 weeks later...