Muslim Extremists

What's next? Will some Presidential candidate suggest we should block everyone of a certain religion from coming into the US?

While I don't support Trump I love his "shock value".

The Feds want the population to believe Islam is just a religion and the Mosque is just a house of worship.

Islam is a form of government, in that it dictates how people should be controlled and live under Islam. It sets rules about financial investment, use of currency/banking, commercial conduct.

Everyone should know that the Mosque is a base of operations; their sanctuary, their place to store arms and munitions, their place to plan, their place to teach their followers.

Almost all of the attacks on US soil have links to a Mosque close by.

From the liberal NY Post earlier this year:

http://nypost.com/2015/07/26/the-us-...-are-ignoring/

Almost appears as if the enemy is here, conducting an insurgency, with the cooperation of our leadership. Ya think???

Stay tuned, it's just the beginning.

Islam is a form of government, in that it dictates how people should be controlled and live under Islam. It sets rules about financial investment, use of currency/banking, commercial conduct.

Is·lam
isˈläm,izˈläm/
noun
  1. the religion of the Muslims, a monotheistic faith regarded as revealed through Muhammad as the Prophet of Allah.

================================================

Exaggerate much? LULZ. By your definition above of a governmentsetting rules for financial investment, use of currency/banking, commercial conductthe Baptist church, even the Boy Scouts, could be considered a government. :lol:

Only insofar as any deeply help beliefs impact your daily life. Duh.

The Feds and Webster's want the population to believe Islam is just a religion and the Mosque is just a house of worship.

Islam is also (contrary to the belief of sheeple) a form of government, in that it dictates how people should be controlled and live under Islam. It sets rules about financial investment, use of currency/banking, commercial conduct.

snip

Fixed it for ya.

The Feds and Webster's want the population to believe Islam is just a religion and the Mosque is just a house of worship.

Ahhhh, the Feds in cahoots with Webster's. So it's a conspiracy!

george-in-a-tin-foil-hat.jpg

• Fire 1

What's next? Will some Presidential candidate suggest we should block everyone of a certain religion from coming into the US?

While I don't support Trump I love his "shock value".

The Feds want the population to believe Islam is just a religion and the Mosque is just a house of worship.

Everyone should know that the Mosque is a base of operations; their sanctuary, their place to store arms and munitions, their place to plan, their place to teach their followers.

Almost all of the attacks on US soil have links to a Mosque close by.

From the liberal NY Post earlier this year:

http://nypost.com/2015/07/26/the-us-...-are-ignoring/

Almost appears as if the enemy is here, conducting an insurgency, with the cooperation of our leadership. Ya think???

Stay tuned, it's just the beginning.

I really wish I knew which stupid idiot talking head started this load of BS.

By this way of thinking, Christianity is a form of government. Look, many places in our government it says...."In God We Trust". Many of our laws coincide with Christian beliefs. Many Christians in America CONSTANTLY are whining and crying because they don't believe God is in our government. They believe that any law that doesn't strictly fall in line with their Christian beliefs is horrible and disgusting. They would strongly support the ten commandments plastered all over the government where ever they could (in the name of freedom of religion). Oh...wait.....that freedom is only if it's Christian?

OK.

• Fire 1