Talked to Bo Yesterday

Me & the family went to the Youngstown State- Indiana State game in the snow yesterday. We was dressed in our Cornhuskers gear and got their early durring warm ups. I got Bo's attention and he came over to the stands to talk when he saw what we was wearing...he came over and shook our hands, grined and said you guys lost? Asked him if he would sign a helmet and he said no problem, I asked how he liked the YSU job and he said he felt relaxed and at home. He said he still follows the Huskers very closely and wishes his guys the best. Talked to him for about 10 minutes and he acted like we was old friends. It was first time we actually got o meet him in person. Good guy in my books.

• Fire 1

Me & the family went to the Youngstown State- Indiana State game in the snow yesterday. We was dressed in our Cornhuskers gear and got their early durring warm ups. I got Bo's attention and he came over to the stands to talk when he saw what we was wearing...he came over and shook our hands, grined and said you guys lost? Asked him if he would sign a helmet and he said no problem, I asked how he liked the YSU job and he said he felt relaxed and at home. He said he still follows the Huskers very closely and wishes his guys the best. Talked to him for about 10 minutes and he acted like we was old friends. It was first time we actually got o meet him in person. Good guy in my books.

Apparently, this kind of story is what almost everyone who meets Bo personally has to say, nothing but good things. And that's cool, he still wasn't the right man for the Nebraska job though.

As far as feeling relaxed, I'm pretty sure he wasn't feeling very relaxed at the end of the NDSU game. uhoh.gif

biggrin1.gif

• Fire 2

I've heard both sides from people who've met him. Some people have said he's a really nice guy, and I don't doubt that he was to them. My aunt said that she was on a flight that Bo and Carl were on and she briefly spoke with both of them, and while Carl was very friendly to her, Bo acted like he didn't want to be bothered. I'm sure it just depends on when and where you meet him.

• Fire 1

Did he tell you to F#ck off and kiss his ass as he walked away, if not, this story it just bullship.

If you are the person in your profile picture, of course he'd come talk to you.

• Fire 1

I find it crazy how people can't wrap their minds around the idea that maybe sometimes Bo is stressed out and angry and sometimes he isn't. Are you always in the mood to have a friendly conversation with strangers? Like, 100% of the time? If not, does that mean you never ever feel like being cordial to people?

Yeah, Bo probably has an anger problem. Even the Hulk turns back into Bruce Banner sometimes.

*edit* Not speaking specifically to anyone in this thread, just something I noticed about people's opinion on the man.

• Fire 1

Let's get this straight. Bo is a decent guy outside of the football field. He just loses his mind for whatever reason as soon as he steps on the turf.

He may be decent most of the time, but don't be in the immediate vicinity if he misses a putt ! (and the green there is not on a football field)

I got Bo's attention and he came over to the stands to talk when he saw what we was wearing...he came over and shook our hands, grined and said you guys lost?

Come on. Anybody that's a good guy and this:

He said he still follows the Huskers very closely and wishes his guys the best.

....Isn't going to show pleasure at the misfortune of guys he cares about.