Is the weather keeping any of you guys from Lincoln?

teachercd

Man what a bunch of sissies. I drive on icy mountain roads a lot, your already quitting before you even know what the conditions are. Seems very similar to the fandom displayed on this board.

If everything is perfect I am a fan. Bad weather, bad results, I will give my tickets away, won't go to the game.

Call your selves what ever you want. Good, Bad who cares.

Man what a bunch of sissies. I drive on icy mountain roads a lot, your already quitting before you even know what the conditions are. Seems very similar to the fandom displayed on this board.

If everything is perfect I am a fan. Bad weather, bad results, I will give my tickets away, won't go to the game.

Dude. IIRC you didn't go to the UCLA game because your wife didn't like Bo.

• Fire 2

Wow, you are really tough and macho. Can I have your autograph? :facepalm:

• Fire 1

Things I've learned in this thread. Apparently to be a "real" "true" fan, a person has to go to the stadium and attend games in person. Silly me, I thought Nebraska had way more than 90,000 fans in any given week. Guess I was wrong. I must not be a fan since I rarely get to go to home games anymore. I'm so confused.

Things I've learned in this thread. Apparently to be a "real" "true" fan, a person has to go to the stadium and attend games in person. Silly me, I thought Nebraska had way more than 90,000 fans in any given week. Guess I was wrong. I must not be a fan since I rarely get to go to home games anymore. I'm so confused.

It's probably that whole moving goalposts thing.

Sorry that "life" sometimes gets in the way of a game played by young men.

Dude. IIRC you didn't go to the UCLA game because your wife didn't like Bo.
Yeah, but that was last year. Didn't you get the memo? We moved the goalposts this year so if you don't go to this game, or criticize the team, you're a bad fan!

Not too concerned about a little snow or ice Moraine.

http://www.sundaymorningrides.com/road/1140589/

We both drive this twice a day, 200 plus days a year. Icy road, rocks, mud slides, 4-5 feet of snow on occasion. We deal with winter weather, normally more violent, but much shorter lived. 15 degrees one day 70 two days later. We live off of San Jacinto Peak, we are just under 6K.

Either way, you guys missed what was a poor attempt at humor about fair weather fans.