Eichorst 2014 - "But in the final analysis, I had to evaluate where Iowa was." Where Do We Go From Here Nebraska?

The Duke

I am really tired of fans making excuses for these clown coaches...sorry if I offended any actual clowns! If we kicked the field goal with 7:47 left in the game, we would had a chance to go for it with 2 minutes left in the game. This is what I learned:

(1) These coaches did not even live up to their 0.500 rating. They are horrible and this will not change regardless of how much time they are given. Look at what Tom Harman did in a very short period.

(2) TA was Iowa's best player today. Iowa is overrated, way overrated, but they do play smart and don't beat themselves. CJ Bethard is average at best but at least he does not make mistakes and gives his team a chance to win

(3) Our AD is useless lump that needs to be removed forever because he is arrogant and will never admit that he made a mistake by hiring an average senior citizen at the end of his below average career to right a ship that needs heavy guns.

(4) We have to endure two more years of this sh#t and my stomach can't handle seeing Reily chewing gum and acting like his team is up by 50 points.

(5) The only bowl we should be invited to is the toilet bowl.

• Fire 1

I'm at the point where I just want to win. If that means we get a shady coach to do it, I'm ok with that. I can make up excuses for illegal recruiting practices, I can't for losses.

Then be a fan some place else dude, cuz that's not going to happen here. What good does recruiting illegally do? Win at the time, get caught, then get the wins taken away and become a laughing stock? Doesn't sound too appealing and surely isn't anything I want to support.
Please... Don't tell me you wouldn't welcome Les Miles, Chip Kelly or Jim Tressel here with open arms...

Guess we need to bounce back like Iowa did.

I want to see us go after a grad transfer QB. POB is likely too young and TA isn't the guy.

I did a search to see if we had any Jucos even on the radar at one time and found this kid. http://247sports.com/Player/Andrew-Ford-15639

No way....the last two staffs evaluated the talent and came up with Ryker Fyfe as the #2 quarterback. No reason to think the coach who specializes in teaching quarterbacks won't have one of the experienced backups ready to go by next fall. We need a guy who knows our system and will buy into it....that's the problem....not just any quarterback knows where to go with the pass on 4th and 1.