Overtime: Iowa Post-game Overreaction

If TA is our QB next season, call it in we are toast. This guy lost the game for us tonight. I don't care what anyone says. That INT to the LB in the 4th was just ridiculous. The fade rout was a poor call but was also so poorly underthrown Gronkowski couldn't have come down with it. If by some miracle we get into a bowl game, bench TA and let's start looking towards the future of this program. That guy at tOSU took one for the team and moved to receiver. Put TA somewhere else, thank you for your effort.

:facepalm:

Edited by Thanks_Tom RR
I am moving this to Overtime because I don't think this type of thread is necessary as there is a discussion about TA here.
  • Fire 1

I thought I would never see something as stupid as the Illinois game again in the same year, and then we get the fourth and 1 fade route

If that pass would have been completed for a TD, it would have been a genius call. The player was covered . . . Armstrong should not have thrown it on a 4th and 1. He need to progress to the next receiver. I confess I was mystified by Armstrong's performance today.