Riley Wealth Management Group

Thanks for reading!!

Thanks for writing that.

Many "fans" are unable and unwilling to deal with realities that make them uncomfortable. They think that if they somehow ignore it, it will go away. That type of thinking has gotten us where we are at now.

Until we deal with the harsh and painful realities of where we're at, NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

Thanks for reading!!

Thanks for writing that.

Many "fans" are unable and unwilling to deal with realities that make them uncomfortable. They think that if they somehow ignore it, it will go away. That type of thinking has gotten us where we are at now.

Until we deal with the harsh and painful realities of where we're at, NOTHING WILL CHANGE.

there isn't 1 damn thing any fan is going to do to change a thing. Nebraska is stuck with what SE gave us for a few years. the we move on to the next coach. and probably repeat the process all over. the good old days are gone and not coming back. suck it up kids.this program is what it is.

• Fire 1

Solich and Pelini are gone, get over it and move on.

Name other coaches that are gone!

I see what you did there! haha

Somebody keeps putting that on about every thread, so I figured what the heck. It required no thought, no football knowledge, no Husker knowledge. and took about 3 seconds to type

I not going to fault Riley for taking the job at Nebraska and bringing the whole gang over for bigger paychecks. If Eichorst hires me for $2 million and lets me bring whoever I want along for a big payday, I'm bringing my whole gang as well, and we will do our best, which probably won't be that good at all.

• Fire 3