Should the Huskers - at 5-7 - Accept a Bowl Invite

ladyhawke

Bowl Game at 5-7?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lots of twerps in this thread completely ignoring the OP. Go whine in the 50 other topics designated for it.

As much as I am b!tching, you realize myself and others are watching this thread, hoping to see us get a bowl invite right? Kind of nullifies the whole "bad fan" label. I love the Huskers and hope for the team to get an invite, but to support this staff. Umm, no.

• Fire 2

Lots of twerps in this thread completely ignoring the OP. Go whine in the 50 other topics designated for it.

As much as I am b!tching, you realize myself and others are watching this thread, hoping to see us get a bowl invite right? Kind of nullifies the whole "bad fan" label. I love the Huskers and hope for the team to get an invite, but to support this staff. Umm, no.

He wasn't accusing anyone of being a bad fan, he was complaining about getting off topic, although since this thread was merged......

LMAO at all the people in this thread calculating the odds of us making a bowl game.

That's what the effinig purpose of the topic was. Re-read the OP. If you don't like it don't post in it. I don't care how many dozens of people are being stupid and doing that. That doesn't mean it's what should be done. There are literally 30+ other topics to bitch in.

Again, I don't know why the hell these 2 topics were merged.

Who said you were being a bad fan? You are just helping to ruin the topic.

LMAO at all the people in this thread calculating the odds of us making a bowl game. You know it's bad when San Jose State, Buffalo and Georgia State are all ahead of us in the pecking order. I just can't stop laughing...and people still think we should go bowling this year.

Once again I'd like to thank the mods for merging this thread with VA huskers so I could enjoy garbage like this.

Thank you. And now it's filled with me complaining about people being off topic which is also off topic. Wish someone would just come in and delete the 2/3 of the posts that aren't actually about what the OP intended, and what I actually wanted to read about.

No, get this staff out of Lincoln as fast as possible.

Considering that getting this staff out of Lincoln is NOT going to happen, and that they will be the coaching staff for next year (with possibly a few changes), why not give the underclassmen a little more meaningful practice. For that matter..how about the seniors that have worked their butts off for the last 4/5 years....regardless of this year's schedule, don't they somewhat deserve another game if it is available.?

None of the 2nd poll answers apply to me. We don't even know which bowl we'd be going to, and I might go if it was convenient to me during holiday travels, which is unlikely. Warmth and "after this season" aren't that much of a factor. The only possible answers seem to be Yes, No--never, or No--I'm a fair weather fan, either figuratively or literally.