Did it cross your mind?

macroboy

I will have to say that on the one interception at Wisconsin where Armstrong just hauls back and heaves it as far as he can, I truly believe he didn't have a clue to where the ball was going and couldn't have cared less where it ended up.

YOLO!

He does this about 4-5 times every game....which is why you can't have this guy throw it 40+ times.

I will have to say that on the one interception at Wisconsin where Armstrong just hauls back and heaves it as far as he can, I truly believe he didn't have a clue to where the ball was going and couldn't have cared less where it ended up.

YOLO!

He does this about 4-5 times every game....which is why you can't have this guy throw it 40+ times.

He did it a bunch against Illinois. But, I remember that one against Wisconsin last year, it was almost comical, that he just wound up and heaved. But, as you said, he does this a handful of times each game. Tough to build an offense around that.

I kind of think the 4th and 1 fade route was similar to this yesterday. Three steps and LAUNCH.

I'm not saying it is true and I know it is a hell of an accusation but during the 4th quarter when TA seemed to be throwing perfect strikes to Iowa did it ever creep into your mind that he was doing it on purpose?

EDIT: Damn, people. Lighten up a little bit.

I didn't ask if you believed it. I asked if it crossed your mind.

Big difference.

To be honest my father in law who is a fan of a different school texted and said exactly this

Man...the RiledUppers are working overtime to get this agenda across!

What is a RiledUpper?

If it lasts more than 4 hours should I consult a physician?

I think it's a weak attempt at giving people a group name when they don't believe the problems that plague this team are all on the coaches. I could be wrong though.

I wish it was a weak attempt...The RiledUppers are like the old BoLovers...

You know how it goes!

1. It is not that he is a hot head...it is passion

2. It is not "us against them" it is the kids running through a brick wall for Bo

3. It is not a poor recruiting class, they are diamonds in the rough

4. It is not a small recruiting class, they are giving scholarships to those small town NE kids that walked-on

It is just a great term for people that are still in the honeymoon stage...

I didn't say I thought it was true.

I asked if it crossed your mind.

Language is important kids.

It did cross my mind then I remembered if TA actually WANTED to throw it to an Iowa player, he would have, instead, unintentionally thrown it to a Huskers player.

Haha good one. And yes, it did cross my mind. Then I thought "when has that idea ever come into my head re a Husker" and I got nothing.

• Fire 1