Johnny Stanton

1 minute ago, RedSavage said:

Good for him.  Really makes you wonder how he was so horribly mismanaged here.

I mean, if you look at his numbers after leaving here he didnt really do much at the next level.

I hope he does well and finds his place but dont really disagree with how either staff didnt think he was starter caliber.

4 minutes ago, Minnesota_husker said:

I mean, if you look at his numbers after leaving here he didnt really do much at the next level.

I hope he does well and finds his place but dont really disagree with how either staff didnt think he was starter caliber.

I don't disagree but maybe the Vikings see what we as fans were all clamoring about from what limited action we saw or maybe he's just improved that much.  Idk just find it a little odd that he wasn't even "starter caliber" but yet he's good enough to get signed by a NFL team.

1 hour ago, RedSavage said:

I don't disagree but maybe the Vikings see what we as fans were all clamoring about from what limited action we saw or maybe he's just improved that much.  Idk just find it a little odd that he wasn't even "starter caliber" but yet he's good enough to get signed by a NFL team.

I just read he was signed as a "full back" which is pretty interesting given his size.

They gave Tommy Armstrong a chance last year. I think they like QB's in other roles to see if they can pick things up faster.

Adam Thielen was brought on as an extra body and earned his way on. Never say never but just saying I dont think Nebraska gave up on a good player and the fact he got signed by an NFL team proves that... 

• Mavric changed the title to Johnny Stanton
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...