Scott Frost to UCF

Serious question here. If he didn't grow up or play for NEB would anyone seriously want to hire him for the NEB job?? I guess the real question is would half of you even know who he was if he was just the Oregon OC

I'd bet that more knew him than knew Riley.

Sure, I'd take Frost, Herman, McElwain, Harbaugh, Wittingham, etc, etc, over Riley, NU ties or not.

Ask you're fiancées and wives if being engaged is still single.

Benning made the comment because he was talking out of his tail about an unattached guy not wanting to go to the hotbed that is Lincoln.

Clearly, he had his facts wrong. It's not the first and won't be the last time for him.

Did Benning kick your dog or something? Your hate for him runs deep.

But he called him "non-married". I think that my wife would have agreed that when we were engaged we were "non-married".

None at all. Just tired of these "insiders" throwing out so many "tidbits" that are often never more than rumor or their best guess or both.

We only get so many actually opportunities to fact check guys like Benning, and when we do, he's often found to be wrong.

Gets old listening to how we should hold these dudes' opinions sacrosanct. He's no more connected than the main beat writers, yet he doesn't have to worry about journalistic integrity or the scrutiny that we put those writers under (rightly), apparently because he was a player back in the 90s.

Ask you're fiancées and wives if being engaged is still single.

Benning made the comment because he was talking out of his tail about an unattached guy not wanting to go to the hotbed that is Lincoln.

Clearly, he had his facts wrong. It's not the first and won't be the last time for him.

Did Benning kick your dog or something? Your hate for him runs deep.

But he called him "non-married". I think that my wife would have agreed that when we were engaged we were "non-married".

He called him "non-married". Is that not a fact?

Uh oh, right off the bat distraction. SF is too old by chasing UCF cheerleaders? ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieOB2eP_g8Q&feature=youtu.be

Made final four in 2015 UCA Nationals.

OK fine. Zac Taylor. Any other easy questions? ha

Frost as HC. Taylor as OC and coach-in-waiting? :lol:

After that, Patrick O'Brien. We've already given him the starting QB job, might as well give him HC down the line as well.
I think we're on to something here.

My oldest son graduates HS in 2025. Definitely going to be starting DE for the Huskers. Just getting that out there now.

OK fine. Zac Taylor. Any other easy questions? ha

Frost as HC. Taylor as OC and coach-in-waiting? :lol:

After that, Patrick O'Brien. We've already given him the starting QB job, might as well give him HC down the line as well.
I think we're on to something here.

My oldest son graduates HS in 2025. Definitely going to be starting DE for the Huskers. Just getting that out there now.
He's destined to be our future d-coordinator.

Serious question here. If he didn't grow up or play for NEB would anyone seriously want to hire him for the NEB job?? I guess the real question is would half of you even know who he was if he was just the Oregon OC

Sure, I'd take Frost, Herman, McElwain, Harbaugh, Wittingham, etc, etc, over Riley, NU ties or not.

If UCF played the Huskers next year, towards the end of the season, who would win?

Congratulations to Scott Frost! Well earned, and well deserved.

This is also a brilliant move by Scott if he does someday want the Nebraska job. Here are a few reasons:

1. Now he will truly have head coaching experience
  2. Now he can begin the process of building strong recruiting relationships with many of the local Florida high school programs, which could be a key asset when/if he gets the call to be a head coach at a Power Five program such as Nebraska.
  3. He finally gets to run his offense.

If UCF played the Huskers next year, towards the end of the season, who would win?

We would by about 50. Their team is one of the worst I've ever seen, it's Kansas bad. O'Leary did not take advantage of that Fiesta Bowl win in recruiting at all, they have close to zero talent.