• Illinois
    • LSU
    • Miami
    • Ohio State
    • Mississippi
    • Michigan
    • LSU

This poll is closed to new votes

Can you imagine Babb plus Moore? Seems like a long shot here. Not as unlikely as a month or two ago but still.

What a wide receiver Corp that'd be. What more do you need to sell though? Want to be in the NFL? Look who we've got for you to line up against every day in our DB class. Potential NFL caliber match ups everywhere coming in this class at WR and DB

• 2 months later...

Rumors going around that he tore his acl or something.... Which you never want to hear for any kid.

would be very unfortunate for him. I wonder if it would cause some of the teams recruiting him to back off? I'd hope we keep on him no matter what as I think he is extremely special but I know thats somewhat of a common practice at some of the "big time" schools like Bama FSU tOSU USC etc

Rumors going around that he tore his acl or something.... Which you never want to hear for any kid.

would be very unfortunate for him. I wonder if it would cause some of the teams recruiting him to back off? I'd hope we keep on him no matter what as I think he is extremely special but I know thats somewhat of a common practice at some of the "big time" schools like Bama FSU tOSU USC etc

Hopefully he isn't hurt but an ACL tear in itself wouldn't stop schools like OSU going after someone like Babb. ACL tears hasn't stopped OSU from going after Emory Jones this year and it didn't stop them from going after Trevon Grimes last year. As long as doctors clear him, just an ACL injury won't stop schools from going after someone like Babb.

Babb is injured, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch:

Kamryn Babb of CBC sustained a significant knee injury at football practice late last week and may miss all of his senior high school season, multiple sources confirmed to STLhighschoolsports.com and the Post-Dispatch on Monday.

A wide receiver and defensive back for the Cadets, Babb is among the most sought after college recruits in the nation in the 2018 class.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/high-school/football/cbc-s-babb-injured-elite-prospect-may-miss-senior-season/article_ab3f0afa-f62a-56f8-b7af-b46bd240b941.html

• Fire 2

Babb is injured, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch:

Kamryn Babb of CBC sustained a significant knee injury at football practice late last week and may miss all of his senior high school season, multiple sources confirmed to STLhighschoolsports.com and the Post-Dispatch on Monday.

A wide receiver and defensive back for the Cadets, Babb is among the most sought after college recruits in the nation in the 2018 class.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/high-school/football/cbc-s-babb-injured-elite-prospect-may-miss-senior-season/article_ab3f0afa-f62a-56f8-b7af-b46bd240b941.html

Thanks for link, too bad for him.

Very similar situation to what Tyjon went through last year. Tyjon's injury wasn't quite as severe though. Assuming with his talent level that most schools will still honor their offer but there could be a few that back off. Feel bad for the kid and hopefully he recovers fully and can get back to 100%. He's a game changer for whatever school he goes to.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Kamryn Babb [Ohio State - Signed LOI]