2015 College Football Playoff

Mavric

2014 playoff was much more exciting than this years version. Ho-Hum games this year.

I agree. Ohio State blew it. Had they beat MSU and Iowa they could have had a rematch with Bama to make a much more interesting game. MSU's season was filled with a lot of flukes. I almost feel like they had no business being in the playoff but maybe Alabama is just that damn good...

Don't think stars matter? Might wanna go check Clemson's & Alabama's recruiting classes over the past few years.

It makes 247sports composite recruiting rankings more interesting to me... MSU was what, 23rd or something like that with Bama #1? If we wanna be in the spotlight, we have to bring in the athletes to compete with the top football programs otherwise we'll be stagnant year in and year out and maybe get a lucky season every few years.

Feeling a lot less impressed with our win over Sparty at the moment... :hmmph

You really thought that MSU was that good? They are good, but they aren't a dominant team. That's actually is WHY we beat them.

I didn't think they were elite, but I did think they were good enough to at least put up a fight last night.

Oh man. Watching the game last night was almost exactly like watching us... Once Connor Cook would finally make a good pass, the receiver would drop it. Alabama got a good chunk of their points on deep balls when the defender was beat in single coverage. If Cook wouldn't have threw a pick at the end of the half, and they would have scored instead it may have been a different game. It felt like one of our games where we're not completely outmatched, and the game should have been competitive, but then everything snowballed.

Well....looks like my playoff watching is over. Hope Clemson wins but no desire to watch it.

Same here

Pretty clearly the top two college teams in the country. I don't get why any football fan wouldn't want to watch it. Oh well, don't watch it if you don't want to. I sure am going to.

I'll probably have it on in the background. The teams just don't trip my trigger like an OU vs MSU with the connections to Huskers