QB Jack Coan [Wisconsin - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm curious everyone's thoughts on Coan vs Gebbia. It's hard to tell just from their videos, but both guys have advantages for NU besides their actual talent.

Coan-Pulling him in gives us some mobility and would prevent a good QB going to our top competition in the BIG West

Gebbia-Pulling him in helps continue the California pipeline which could lead to additional recruits

I think I like Coan's mobility so that might give him an ever so slight edge, but it's hard to say.

• Fire 2

I'm curious everyone's thoughts on Coan vs Gebbia. It's hard to tell just from their videos, but both guys have advantages for NU besides their actual talent.

Coan-Pulling him in gives us some mobility and would prevent a good QB going to our top competition in the BIG West

Gebbia-Pulling him in helps continue the California pipeline which could lead to additional recruits

I think I like Coan's mobility so that might give him an ever so slight edge, but it's hard to say.

I think both would be extremely good gets. If all things are totally equal, I like the idea of diversity in recruitment -- inroads in California are probably going to continue being strong, but pulling a marquee QB out of New York can be a feather in our cap for the east coast recruiting presence.

• Fire 2

With star QB's being hit-and-miss even with modern recruiting, I just want to see us continue to take a top guy every year. Gebbia and Coan look equally good to me at this point; I'd actually take both if that were possible.

Taking both would be ideal, but id say theres about a zero percent chance of that happening. Lets just hope to get one of them for now.

• Fire 1

With star QB's being hit-and-miss even with modern recruiting, I just want to see us continue to take a top guy every year. Gebbia and Coan look equally good to me at this point; I'd actually take both if that were possible.

Taking both would be ideal, but id say theres about a zero percent chance of that happening. Lets just hope to get one of them for now.

I would say the chances aren't high, however we have a great opportunity at NU. Young kids see a lack of depth and a chance to be coached by some guys that know what they are doing at the QB spot. Also having one of the better WR coaches and a solid group of WR on the roster. Kids should see a possible path to the NFL