TE Major Tennison [Alabama - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Apparently this guy is considering visiting soon. It would appear the staff would like to take another at TE. Personally I'm hopeful for Poljan. Would sure like to get Tennison in for a visit though!

This guy is 2017.

Whoa, good catch. I'm missing a lot of the little things lately. :lol:

Regardless, I don't think this staff is comfortable with the depth at TE yet. Sutton is gone, and next year the top 3 on the depth chart are seniors (Carter, Foster, and Cotton). Beyond that, Snyder is a RS frosh, and we'll have a trio of JR walkons. Glad they're adding bodies!

Apparently this guy is considering visiting soon. It would appear the staff would like to take another at TE. Personally I'm hopeful for Poljan. Would sure like to get Tennison in for a visit though!

This guy is 2017.

Regardless, I don't think this staff is comfortable with the depth at TE yet. Sutton is gone, and next year the top 3 on the depth chart are seniors (Carter, Foster, and Cotton). Beyond that, Snyder is a RS frosh, and we'll have a trio of JR walkons. Glad they're adding bodies!

For sure. Imo need 4-5 guys between 2016-2017 classes.
  • 3 weeks later...

This guy is 2017.

When did Sutton leave?

This guy is 2017.

When did Sutton leave?

After the bowl game. He is a senior.

This guy is 2017.

When did Sutton leave?

After the bowl game. He is a senior.

Man, memory is starting to go with old age, I thought Sutton was a So or Jr.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...