Kyler Murray transfer

247 article said Nebraska is one of the 4 schools that have been talking with him the most since he announced his transfer. Along with Oklahoma, Colorado State, and Houston.

Not necessarily his Top 4 but he is considering the schools that talk to him the most.

I would love to see him transfer here honestly. I don't remember the last time we've had any sort of QB depth. Tommy has been the starter for 3 years and he still is a turnover machine. Patrick O'Brien needs someone to push him for the starting role. Tommy has had zero competition to take his starting position away. I don't see how this could be a bad thing if he did end up coming here.

With that being said, I don't see him coming here. Just interesting that we reached out and are one of 4 schools talking with him the most

Nice post thanks for the update. Kyle Allen and Kyler Murray both have the same final four, that is interesting. I say if Ou gets one we have an excellent chance to get the other as we beat out Colo state for both of them easily. I want Kyle Allen more, but I will definitely take Kyler Murray especially if he wants to play both football and baseball. Maybe Murray does come here because he will play for Erstad and go to the MLB if football doesn't work out or vise versa.

Murray is crazy athletic but damn he looks so slight out there on the field. I feel like he's gonna get broken in half if he takes a big hit. I could easily see him sliding in nicely at Houston.

I'm sure his coach there would at least know how to properly utilize him.

Yep, by making him a slot receiver.

Want Allen. No on Murray

This. Allen is the better QB prospect of the 2 and would fit our system better. Murray is a crazy athlete but doesn't have the size to play QB IMO. He has been reported to only be 5'8 but the Aggies show him at 5'11. I think the 5'8 is more accurate.

Murray is crazy athletic but damn he looks so slight out there on the field. I feel like he's gonna get broken in half if he takes a big hit. I could easily see him sliding in nicely at Houston.

Yep, by making him a slot receiver.

Possibly. Or a QB. Houston's coach is known to be an expert at QB development and understands how to fit a system around the strengths of his players.

I wish we would have gotten the same last December.

You are a broken record. Do you just cut and paste the same 4 replies in every thread that you want to destroy.

• Fire 3

I remember a lot of these same comments about some lack luster NCState QB that went to some school, cheese something, and now is playing for a NFL team.

It amazes me every time I read this board that there are so many Negative experts on it.

If the kid wants to come to Nebraska (doubtful) let him come. We need all the talent we can get at pretty much any position according to a pretty knowledgeable Husker great.

• Fire 2