Huskers #10 in Merchandise Sales

Mavric

Ohio State missing does not seem right. West Virginia above Ohio State I don't believe.

Yeah this list is kind of odd. Ohio State not being on there is very skewed. I don't get Texas A&M being at #4 either. And No Oregon??? I swear every kid today has something Oregon just for the hell of it

I think it's limited to schools licensed through "IMG," which must be a marketing agency. In other words, it's a ranking of a particular marketing agency's clients, not every possible school. Ohio State and Oregon must use someone else.

Yeah, that is weird that tOSU isn't on the list. Especially coming of a MNC year. btw, I think Ohio State is an IMG client. According to this, anyway: LINK Weird. :dunno:

Yeah this list is kind of odd. Ohio State not being on there is very skewed. I don't get Texas A&M being at #4 either. And No Oregon??? I swear every kid today has something Oregon just for the hell of it

And no NotreDame either?
Notre Dame is a private school and dont need to report this information.

But they're an IMG client. LINK

I think the tweet in the OP has some errors.

And no NotreDame either?
Notre Dame is a private school and dont need to report this information.

But they're an IMG client. LINK

I think the tweet in the OP has some errors.

Rovell made errors... shocking.