S KJ Sails Jr [North Carolina - Signed LOI]

Player: KJ Sails

Hometown: Gibsonton, FL

School: East Bay

Position: Safety

Height: 5’11”

Weight: 163 lbs

40 time:

Offers: Cincinnati, Florida Atlantic, Florida Intl, Georgia Southern, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Middle Tenn St, Nebraka, Pittsburgh, Rutgers, Samford, South Alabama, South Florida, Temple, Tulane, UCF, Utah, Virginia, Wake Forest, West Virginia, W Kentucky, W Michigan, Wisconsin

Visits:

Twitter

Rivals: #44 S; :star :star :star

247: #303 Overall; #27 CB; :star :star :star :star

Scout: #129 S; :star :star :star

ESPN: #75 S; :star :star :star

Hudl

• Fire 1

We have had some very good DBs with similar size. Prince was only 2 inches taller and a little heavier as a Freshman. That's a year away for this kid. It's possible he can grow or fill out more before he ever hits campus.

Or, sometimes, a kid who is slightly smaller can make up for it with athleticism and heart.

After watching this year... If you want to pick on size, please tell me you wouldn't have wanted Dennard back there again. Too small?

We have had some very good DBs with similar size. Prince was only 2 inches taller and a little heavier as a Freshman. That's a year away for this kid. It's possible he can grow or fill out more before he ever hits campus.

Or, sometimes, a kid who is slightly smaller can make up for it with athleticism and heart.

After watching this year... If you want to pick on size, please tell me you wouldn't have wanted Dennard back there again. Too small?

Yeah....he's an inch shorter than this kid.

I think we are all in agreement that his size isn't necessarily a deal breaker.

Interview this morning (I'm assuming prior to Nebraska offer):

Visited Iowa and Wisconsin already. Set to visit Cincinnati January 15. Planning to visit Maryland. Said he was saving his last weekend for another visit but didn't know where. Was considering Arizona, Rutgers, Indiana and Pittsburgh.

Visited Iowa and Wisconsin already. Set to visit Cincinnati January 15. Planning to visit Maryland. Said he was saving his last weekend for another visit but didn't know where. Was considering Arizona, Rutgers, Indiana and Pittsburgh.

Greg Simmons said his plan is to use that last visit at Nebraska.

Glenn Simmons said his plan is to use that last visit at Nebraska.

Who the front door is Glenn!? Gregs dad!?!?

Glenn Simmons said his plan is to use that last visit at Nebraska.

Who the front door is Glenn!? Gregs dad!?!?

No. Your dad.