2016 Uniforms

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like them. I don't like the white bands mixed in with the red jersey. Baseball jerseys are meant to be a solid color or pin-striped.

Wherever I go, I always find you complaining about something...

Sorry, I'm a baseball uniform purist. It's not really complaining, just giving my opinion on it.

It's not like I am not going to support the baseball team because I don't like the new uniforms. I also don't like the flat bill hats and long, pajama pants that the team wears. Call me a crotchety old man.

Maybe they'll look better on an actual person. I actually am a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to baseball. Doesn't bother me in football/basketball ironically when we change up uniforms. Jerseys look interesting but they look like something the club team would wear...not necessarily cheap but not exactly your typical baseball jersey.

I'll probably get used to them. Kind of ehhh on them for now. Once the season starts I'm sure I'll feel better about it.