If I win $1.5+B Powerball on Wed....

• 3 years later...

If i won that kind of money i'd set up trust funds for my kids, pay off mortgages etc for my siblings/family, donate some to charity,  give myself a few million to blow on stupid crap, and safely invest the rest so i'd never have to work for someone else again. Traveling this big beautiful world, that most people never get to see, would be my top priority!  The rest of my time/ money would be spent volunteering , helping others, and living life on my own terms . 

• Plus1 1

20 hours ago, MLB 51 said:

https://fox8.com/2019/03/04/anonymous-winner-claiming-1-5-billion-mega-millions-jackpot-from-october/

"COLUMBIA, S.C.— The mystery surrounding the $1.5 billion Mega Millions jackpot from last October is partly over as lottery officials announced Monday that a South Carolina resident had stepped forward to claim the prize but elected to remain anonymous. "

I fully understand wanting to have everything organized before you get the money, but I’m surprised it took 5 months to be claimed.