RB - Tom Rathman

DC - Craig Bohl

DL - Clint Brown

LB - Barrett Ruud

DB - Barron Miles

ST - Carlos Polk

GA - Daniel Bullocks

GA - Johnny Mitchell

I like that. I was trying to put together a NU centric one before I did the crazy post above. I thought I'd like to see Turner Gill in there some place but not sure where. Maybe assistant AD or some admin spot.

I tried to keep it somewhat realistic. I only added Craig Bohl because how bad he is doing at Wyoming & thinking he may be available at the right time. I just don't see Turner Gill leaving Liberty.

So you were being serious that if you could have any coach it would be Scott Frost as HC? I thought you were merely trying to pick an all NU coaching staff

As a realistic option yes. Sorry I don't think Saben, Meyer or the reincarnated Bill Walsh are coming to NU ever. It was also to get a all NU staff

AD - Trev Alberts

HC - Scott Frost

OC - Burton Burns

OL - Will Sheilds

WR - Keith Williams

RB - Tom Rathman

DC - Craig Bohl

DL - Clint Brown

LB - Barrett Ruud

DB - Barron Miles

ST - Carlos Polk

GA - Daniel Bullocks

GA - Johnny Mitchell

I like that. I was trying to put together a NU centric one before I did the crazy post above. I thought I'd like to see Turner Gill in there some place but not sure where. Maybe assistant AD or some admin spot.

I tried to keep it somewhat realistic. I only added Craig Bohl because how bad he is doing at Wyoming & thinking he may be available at the right time. I just don't see Turner Gill leaving Liberty.

So you were being serious that if you could have any coach it would be Scott Frost as HC? I thought you were merely trying to pick an all NU coaching staff

As a realistic option yes. Sorry I don't think Saben, Meyer or the reincarnated Bill Walsh are coming to NU ever. It was also to get a all NU staff

If I won the 1.5 billion you better believe Jim Harbaugh would pick up the phone a listen to a 5 year 70 mil offer

I'd build an indoor beach - kind of like how UAE built the indoor snow mountain for skiing in the desert. With the super large indoor beach wt realistic sun, boardwalk, amusement park, etc we could get all of those recruits who claim it is too cold in Lincoln. I would create a Nebraska Airlines so all of the recruit families could get to the games and see their sons play - tickets would be free. And I'd build apartments for families of the recruits - to stay in for extended period of time. Thus we'd take away all of those recruiting excuses - not warm enough, never play in front of family, too far away from home. :o

With my money I'd clone the best coaches to get my coaching team:

I'd use DNA from Lombardi and make his clone the HC, I'd take Coach Tom's DNA and make his clone the OC, Chuck Noll's clone would be Co-Defensive coordinator with Bud Grant's clone - 2 of the greatest NFL defenses of all time - the Steel Curtain & the Purple People Eaters rolled into one. Paul Bear Bryant's clone would be my Assistant Head Coach and Bob Devaney's clone would be my AD. :o:o

Then I'd buy off the governor, and legislature and be declared Chancellor of the Univ of Nebraska - & I'd start acting like Donald Trump - repeating the words 'Winner" and "Bigger" and "Better" every chance I get. :grr

Because I just made NU the biggest, better, winner in all of college football. :restore

You might be overestimating how far 1.5B will go.

AD - Trev Alberts

HC - Scott Frost

OC - Burton Burns

OL - Will Sheilds

WR - Keith Williams

RB - Tom Rathman

DC - Craig Bohl

DL - Clint Brown

LB - Barrett Ruud

DB - Barron Miles

ST - Carlos Polk

GA - Daniel Bullocks

GA - Johnny Mitchell

Why? 36-62 in Boulder wasn't enough for you?

I think he has grown as a coach in the last 15 years.

I'd build an indoor beach - kind of like how UAE built the indoor snow mountain for skiing in the desert. With the super large indoor beach wt realistic sun, boardwalk, amusement park, etc we could get all of those recruits who claim it is too cold in Lincoln. I would create a Nebraska Airlines so all of the recruit families could get to the games and see their sons play - tickets would be free. And I'd build apartments for families of the recruits - to stay in for extended period of time. Thus we'd take away all of those recruiting excuses - not warm enough, never play in front of family, too far away from home. :o

With my money I'd clone the best coaches to get my coaching team:

I'd use DNA from Lombardi and make his clone the HC, I'd take Coach Tom's DNA and make his clone the OC, Chuck Noll's clone would be Co-Defensive coordinator with Bud Grant's clone - 2 of the greatest NFL defenses of all time - the Steel Curtain & the Purple People Eaters rolled into one. Paul Bear Bryant's clone would be my Assistant Head Coach and Bob Devaney's clone would be my AD. :o:o

Then I'd buy off the governor, and legislature and be declared Chancellor of the Univ of Nebraska - & I'd start acting like Donald Trump - repeating the words 'Winner" and "Bigger" and "Better" every chance I get. :grr

Because I just made NU the biggest, better, winner in all of college football. :restore

You might be overestimating how far 1.5B will go.

Our new Recruiting Coordinator

tumblr_inline_o0wsbdyEVW1sthg2o_500.gif

AD - Trev Alberts

HC - Scott Frost

OC - Burton Burns

OL - Will Sheilds

WR - Keith Williams

RB - Tom Rathman

DC - Craig Bohl

DL - Clint Brown

LB - Barrett Ruud

DB - Barron Miles

ST - Carlos Polk

GA - Daniel Bullocks

GA - Johnny Mitchell

Why? 36-62 in Boulder wasn't enough for you?

I think he has grown as a coach in the last 15 years.

What makes you think so? It wasn't like he reinvented the wheel at North Dakota State. In fact, there are several former NDS Bison coaches in the past several decades who had better winning percentages than Bohl. After Bohl left, NDS has continued to reel off NCs. Wyoming was 5-7 before Bohl. Bohl thus far is 4-8 and 2-10. Bohl's winning percentage at Wyoming is 25%. The guy he replaced had a winning percentage of 43.5%. I guess I'm just not seeing it.