CB Deommodore Lenoir [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Quit over reacting everyone... We will keep recruiting him and might not get him but it's not because of a tweet.

Typically African Americans don't take well to be called the N Word, and when people are throwing it around with #GBR on the end, that's not a good situation. When the recruits are openly discussing this on their social media, I think it becomes relevant to discuss in their threads.

I'll end by saying athletes have eliminated schools for less.

I haven't posted very often lately, but I had to chime in on this kid. I've been watching and evaluating high school talent here in So Cal for the last 25 years and Lenoir is probably the best football player I've ever seen with the ball in his hands and I've seen a ton of em. Freakish athlete, I'm talking once and a generation type of stuff. He doesn't strike me as a natural cover corner but he's so fast and athletic that he gets away with it at the high school level. I really hope the staff can find a way to make him N. Unfortunately, in my honest opinion I think he ends up at SC, they're really making a push for him and selling him on replacing Adoree Jackson, which he absolutely would. Hope I'm wrong.

I haven't posted very often lately, but I had to chime in on this kid. I've been watching and evaluating high school talent here in So Cal for the last 25 years and Lenoir is probably the best football player I've ever seen with the ball in his hands and I've seen a ton of em. Freakish athlete, I'm talking once and a generation type of stuff. He doesn't strike me as a natural cover corner but he's so fast and athletic that he gets away with it at the high school level. I really hope the staff can find a way to make him N. Unfortunately, in my honest opinion I think he ends up at SC, they're really making a push for him and selling him on replacing Adoree Jackson, which he absolutely would. Hope I'm wrong.

He was quoted yesterday saying SC and UCLA have basically stopped recruiting him... sooooo

Soooo, that's good news.

Precisely. Problem is he is in love with the Quacks.
His Coach at Salesian mentioned how much D liked Helfrich, hopefully the new coach isn't making as good of an impression. Surprised that SC has stopped recruiting him, don't know why they would let a player like that get out of their backyard. He must have told them he wasn't interested.

Not visiting or choosing a school bc of twitter...stupid. But he will pick a school where the coaches are running players into the ground (oregon) PASS...

Honestly the Tweet wasnt even a tweet it was something on some website that looked pretty fake to me.

It was an wful thing to say but looked like a non-husker fan trying to make our fanbase look bad.

I dont judge those guys for taking it seriously, it was an awful tweet and I hate to see an 18 year old kid dealing with that... but needs to think logically. All fan bases have some bad eggs but this just seems like a fake.

Hmmmm....Does anyone still think it's just fine to tweet recruits?

Cue ArmyAllen.

There is a nice thread in the shed archives

How often do you think of me? It's been years and I literally havent tweeted a recruit since I was their age. But I mean I guess you're still salty your buddy EZ-E got the ol banhammer for being a megadouche.

Lenoir is possibly my favorite cover corner we've been after followed by Darnay. Hope we can change his mind about us.

• Fire 3

Hmmmm....Does anyone still think it's just fine to tweet recruits?

Cue ArmyAllen.

There is a nice thread in the shed archives

How often do you think of me? It's been years and I literally havent tweeted a recruit since I was their age. But I mean I guess you're still salty your buddy EZ-E got the ol banhammer for being a megadouche.

Lenoir is possibly my favorite cover corner we've been after followed by Darnay. Hope we can change his mind about us.

I think of you every time I see LOTR on the TV guide.

But seriously figured the topic needed the views and opinions of Huskerboard's resident twitter expert.

Priest Willis has to heartbroken he didn't make the top two