Mavric

DE Martin Andrus [UCLA Commit]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Player: Martin Andrus
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
School: Los Angeles
Position: Defensive End
Height: 6-3
Weight: 255
40 time:
Offers: Arizona, Arizona State, California, Nebraska, Oregon State, Stanford, UCLA, USC, Utah, Washington, Washington State
Visits:

Twitter

247 Composite: #350 Overall; #21 DT; .8857; :star :star :star

Rivals: #22 SDE; :star :star :star
247: #39 DT; :star :star :star
Scout: #233 Overall; #14 DT; :star :star :star :star
ESPN: #24 DT; :star :star :star :star

Hudl

Says Nebraska, Oregon, Stanford, Washington and LSU are schools he's looking at for OVs.

I'm assuming USC and UCLA are still in his top group, just doesn't need to take OVs there.

Nebraska One Of Two Schools Recruiting Four-Star DT Martin Andrus The Hardest

"I also talk to Coach Parella at Nebraska on a daily basis too. They're recruiting California really hard this year and started the #CaliBraska movement. I don't have any visits set up with anyone right now but I definitely want to get out there and check out the place at some point."

• Upvote 3

Nebraska One Of Two Schools Recruiting Four-Star DT Martin Andrus The Hardest

"I also talk to Coach Parella at Nebraska on a daily basis too. They're recruiting California really hard this year and started the #CaliBraska movement. I don't have any visits set up with anyone right now but I definitely want to get out there and check out the place at some point."

This is very nice!

Another Blackshirt in the making. No doubt ready to get to work in Lincoln becoming one big, strong, tough, tenacious and unblockable D Tackle! The home of big Suh and so many others before and since will make the best even better.

Another Blackshirt in the making. No doubt ready to get to work in Lincoln becoming one big, strong, tough, tenacious and unblockable D Tackle! The home of big Suh and so many others before and since will make the best even better.

Seems more DE to me...right?

Seems more DE to me...right?

I would say he is a DE, but if we land him we can figure that out once he gets here.

What makes you or anyone else think this 4 star is gonna be a blackshirt? Curious. Would be quite the haul to take this stud away from all those PAC 12 schools.

Assuming there is no issue with the start time and all these guys make it on campus, a win over Oregon will have huge implication for the season and direction of the program beyond it.